Out of these 10. recommend 3

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
telocaster said:
So out of these 10 games, recommend 3 of them.

Infamous 2
Goldeneye Reloaded
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Saints Row the Thied
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dark Souls
Driver San Francisco
Dead Space 2
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Infamous 2
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Dark Souls

I myself am waiting to buy Skyrim until the finished product is released a year from now. The same thing happened with every Bethesda game that was released in the recent past, and this one is likely to follow suit.

Ninjafire72

Feb 27, 2011
I wouldn't get Battlefield 3, it's got a pretty decent MP but it gets old fast and I got bored of in the first day. And this is coming from a guy who poured A LOT of time into Bad Company 2.

OT: I'd have to say Skyrim, Driver and Dark Souls. I haven't actually played Dark Souls but I thought I'd throw it in simply because it's not another sandbox game.

sifffffff

Oct 28, 2011
Skyrim because fun
Dark Souls because fun / challenge
Infamous 2 because fun

Though I could make the same statement about all the games you listed.

InfectedStar

Jul 7, 2011
Saints Row: The Third for sure, Dark Souls, and probably then Skyrim since it seems to last a fairly long time before f**king your system into oblivion (No pun intended).

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011

Metal Gear Solid HD collection (If you don't have the games already, I'm a fanboy)

Dark Souls

All three of these have one thing in common: they all will provide you with a lot of gaming hours. Skyrim is huge, MGSHD is three games long, and Dark Souls is quite difficult.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009

Skyrim

Battlefield 3 IF you play Multiplayer; if you don't Infamous 2.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
telocaster said:
So out of these 10 games, recommend 3 of them.

Infamous 2
Goldeneye Reloaded
Battlefield 3
Saints Row the Thied
Dark Souls
Driver San Francisco
Dead Space 2
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Saints row because I own it and it is fun, and the other two because I have it on good information that they are good games.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Definitely get Skryim, probably the most a game has interested me in a long time. Infamous 2 is also really good if you liked the first one. Don't really have a third for you. Depends on what you like. If I had to choose for myself, I'ld probably get Deus Ex or MGS.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Infamous 2, Saints Row the Third, Dark Souls. All kinds of fun to be found, with real characters, capable of appropriately emoting. And a degree of challenge, if you're into that kind of thing.