Pac-Man Trashes France

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
bad rider said:
Abedeus said:
Skeleon said:
KDR_11k said:
What's with the constant ragging on the French surrenders?
I don't get it either, the Blitzkrieg was (at first) very effective, there wasn't much they could do initially.
But they did accomplish a lot against the Nazis during the occupation (Resistence), so I think the French did their fair share of damage to defeat the regime!

Thanks for the translation, ShadowKirby!
They had 9 months to retaliate. They didn't, and then Hitler defeated them.
Godwins law, pack man to nazi's in less than 40 posts.
...Are you a mormon, sir? Godwin's doesn't apply when talking about WWII. That'd be just stupid.

Oooh, I see now. You didn't notice how the dicussion turned into French surrendering to the Germans to avoid getting destroyed, like Poland was.

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Abedeus said:
bad rider said:
Abedeus said:
Skeleon said:
KDR_11k said:
What's with the constant ragging on the French surrenders?
I don't get it either, the Blitzkrieg was (at first) very effective, there wasn't much they could do initially.
But they did accomplish a lot against the Nazis during the occupation (Resistence), so I think the French did their fair share of damage to defeat the regime!

Thanks for the translation, ShadowKirby!
They had 9 months to retaliate. They didn't, and then Hitler defeated them.
Godwins law, pack man to nazi's in less than 40 posts.
...Are you a mormon, sir? Godwin's doesn't apply when talking about WWII. That'd be just stupid.

Oooh, I see now. You didn't notice how the dicussion turned into French surrendering to the Germans to avoid getting destroyed, like Poland was.
The article is about pacman, and there is a small quip about the french which quickly turns into a Nazi discussion. I am 80% sure that qualify's unless the actual article is on world war two in which case I severely misjudged the purpose of the article and video.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Skeleon said:
That was awesome!
Anybody here speak French? What did he say into the camera at the end of the clip?
C'est en faisant Pacman qu'on peut faire mal à n'importe qui.
English: It's by being Pacman that you can do mischief to anybody.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
I wish the french terrestrial networks broadcasted that kind of stuff while i was there , then again it wasn`t until 2006 that i found out that there was a french metal outfit who weren`t all goths (pleymo).

jamesblackrock

Apr 19, 2009
I saw that vid on utube is soooo funny
ps go to my channel on utube its(jamesblackrock) and go to my favorite and see all the other really funny vids they made!!!

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
Random argument man said:
Skeleon said:
That was awesome!
Anybody here speak French? What did he say into the camera at the end of the clip?
not quite that. he said : c'est en faisant pacman qu'on deviens n'importe qui.

translation : it's by being Pac-Mac that you can become anybody

which is his moto anyway : it's by doing anything that you become anybody. when he went on the coupe de france with the other players, people that was sure he was a player asked him to sign their foot ball, and he signed on them : n'importe qui

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
needausername said:
Hitting him with a golf club was way to far.
meh iyt's France... not the happiest person on earth. i'm not even surprised he hit it :p

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
cathou said:
Random argument man said:
Skeleon said:
That was awesome!
not quite that. he said : c'est en faisant pacman qu'on deviens n'importe qui.

translation : it's by being Pac-Mac that you can become anybody

which is his moto anyway : it's by doing anything that you become anybody. when he went on the coupe de france with the other players, people that was sure he was a player asked him to sign their foot ball, and he signed on them : n'importe qui

Bon d'accord, j'avais mal compris.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Dommyboy said:
If only his pants weren't so revealing.
GAH! STUPID SEXY PAC-MAN!

maroule said:
it's a bit long winded and certainly off topic, but my point is; if you want to talk about it, do wome reading first. It's not because Fox News brand France country of the surrendering monkey that you have to gobble it.
I don't have to read it. I had WWII in school at least 2-3 times by now. Ask anyone in my country what does he think of the French. Unless he is in a French class, he will hate it. Or at least strongly detest.

Fox News? Cool. Never watched in my life.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
D_987 said:
The second I saw the title I thought of Remi Gaillard and I was right, all his videos are hilarious! =)
Did you see the Kangaroo one? Oh my freaking word. That is so freaking hilarious.

I've got to revisit his website.