Pachter Claims He Was Guessing About Twisted Metal

mrx19869

Jun 17, 2009
why wouldn't they make a twisted metal game? it would make tons of money in pre-orders alone. the game could be crap and it would still sell. only because if would be a new twisted metal game.

wonder if it would go cross platform..

Bretty

Jul 15, 2008
vansau said:
Bretty said:
And yet this site hangs on his every word.....

About time the editorial staff here got a new source wouldn't you say?
The problem is that when the man talks, the entire industry listens. While we may report on what he says, that doesn't mean we believe him to be the Final Word On All Things Gaming.
I think you majorly overstate his influence...

Feb 4, 2010
Worgen said:
isnt pratcher the one who said he liked the ubisoft drm? if he was then we should have expected him to be pulling shit out of his ass
As I recall, in the latest episode of his show he said he supported any effort a company makes to protect their work. This was in response to a question concerning whether or not DRM would hurt Ubisoft's bottom line. As far as I'm concerned he completely ignored the question and used it as an opportunity to guilt his viewers.

I don't know what his job entails or how good he really is but I've no respect for him based on what I've heard him say. I think he's just really good at promoting himself.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Bring on the PS3 Twisted Metal and the HD Shadow of the Colossus and I'll sell my 360 right away and rush to buy me a PS3.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
"Michael Pachter now admits he was 'guessing' about David Jaffe working on a new Twisted Metal title."

Nooooooooooooo shit! That guy's entire job description is to guess. And that's pretty sad, given how wrong he is all the time.

Also, again I ask: Why do so many people care what this guy says in the first place? He is nobody special. Let it go or he's just going to keep making bullshit guesses like this one.