PANTHEON: AN ANCIENT GREEK RP

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
"Well if we're going catch whoever this is we better speed up."

Thaddeus jumped over Jace as if the wind was carrying him. He flipped in the air and grabbed the map as he sprinted down the alley following the map. Eventually he found himself at the gates of Delphi. On the road out of town was a single woman with midnight long black hair and a white robe.

"Hmm not hard on the eyes," Thaddeus muttered to himself as he approached the woman and tapped her on the soldier.

"Excuse me are you...Rehmes?"

Jun 26, 2009
Rehmes turned and met the mans eyes, she looked at him with disgust and a hint of hatred.
'What do you want?'
She put her hand on her short sword ready for a battle it ever came to that. She expected it to be either someone who was hired to kill her or someone who wanted someone else killed.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Jace caught up shortly after Thaddeus began talking to the one they were looking for, so, what is it that connect's us all? he thought as he saw the woman reach for her sword. He has this one on his own he thought as he stood back and watched their conversation continue.

A bit show offish though, that'll come back to bite him eventually

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
"There is no need to be hostile. I was sent to look for someone named Rehmes. All I need is her co-operation."

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
Thece walked into a very important leatherworkers shop, and bought a bag that had caught his eye earlier. It was clearly one of the messenger bags of Hermes, and the damned shopkeeper knew it. It was the color black, with a white cadeuces of Hermes engraved on the front. It was also deceptively regular sized, and could fit many items inside while appearing to be the size of a regular knapsack. It was also nearly indestructable, only one of the gods divine weapons could destroy it(Ie. Zeus's lightning, Apollo's arrows, Cronus's Scythe). Thece ended up spending all his rings, an emerald, and a jewel encrusted dagger from the armoury of the king, leaving him with only the money from the butchers, and the bag itself.

Thece then stopped at a fine winery on the way to the shipyard, buying one of the more expensive bottles and two glasses with most of the money from the butcher. He thanked the winer and stuffed the wine bottle and the glasses in his bag, before moving on to the shipyard where he spent the last of his coins on a feast of seafood, enough for two people to eat and still have some left over. He sat down on a low wall near the ticket seller, and merrily drank his wine and ate his food.

Cinnamonfloss

Mar 21, 2010
Phoebe looked at all the ships docked in the shipyard and sighed. What if Im just overeacting?
Phoebe shook her head. She couldnt start doubting herself now.
She went to the nearest official; "Excuse me, how much is it to board the next ship?"
"To where?" He said, holding a scroll.
"Anywhere. The soonest ship possible."
He raised an eyebrow, "56 minas."
Phoebe laughed. "No, really."
"56 minas" He frowned at her.
Phoebe stood there with her mouth open.
"Could you make an exception..?"
He frowned at her still.
Phoebe groaned and walked away, slumping against a wall. This is stupid. What am I going to do now?

Jun 26, 2009
'And I asked you what you wanted with her.'
She had her hand on her sword now and stared mencingly at him.
'It could be two things. One, you have a target which needs to dissapear, or two, you wish to kill her.'

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
Thaddeus grabbed his spear tightly though he didn't unseath it from his back.

"I have no need for either of those things. I come to deliver a message from the gods. It seems that you are of some significance and you have been summoned."

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
"I was just told to gather these indviduals on this scroll," Thaddeus handed her the scroll.

He started to twirl his spear entertaining himself as Rehmes read over the scroll.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
"If it's any consolation" Jace said to Rehmes, stepping forward from where he was watching, "I know just as little as you do. We are the first on his pick up list, and dont expect anything from him, he know's just as much as he has told you"

KronosTalon

May 30, 2010
Heraphius heated up his forge once more, ready to begin the day. He didn't have any standing projects, so he decided to work on his own gear. He had been making to for a while, finding time whenever he could to work on it and improve it, and recently has had a lot of time. He walked into the backroom and took a pair of greaves out, they weren't finished, but he decided today was the day to finish them. He grabbed a chisel, his hammer, and some tongs. He picked up the tongs grabbed the first one, heating it in the forge until it was yellow and taking it out and setting it on the anvil, shaping it with his hammer as it cooled. He stuck it in the fire once more and heated it, bringing it back out to hammer it as it cooled. It went on like this for some time until he figured it was a perfect fit for him. He slid it on to his wrist and it did fit him perfectly. He smiled as he slipped it off and set it carefully on his workbench, and preceeded to pick up the other one, giving the same care and attention to it as he did the other. This project lasted him all day and when he was done he had a pair of finely crafted greaves.
Doo doo dooo...

Zirat

May 16, 2009
"God's arent well known for their generosity in these cases, we will be lucky if we so much as make it out with out lives" he said with a morbid tone. Having shifted to one of his somber moods

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
Thece watched as an amazingly beautiful woman slumped against the wall. He found himself wondering if she was real. Could be one of the gods sick jokes. Then again, a god would be able to afford passage on a ship. Unless it was a trick. It could also be another demi-god. The gods tend to get around a lot, but if so it would be Aphrodite's daughter. Godess of Love and all that. Yes, he was certain now. Definitely a daughter of Aphrodite. Or mortal. Hmm... He would invite her over and find out through not so subtle conversation if she was a demi-god. Then use the dagger to buy her passage for her time. It was settled. He said in the most polite voice he could summon:

"Hello, I couldn't help but notice your predicament. I might be able to help you with that if you can spare some of your time to talk." Smooth. That was awful. He was never very good at this. Especially not with girls as deadly as this demi-god.

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
"Well it looks as if we have only 8 more people left on this list. It seems that our next stop is going to be....Athens. Not to far away but we better get moving now."