PANTHEON: AN ANCIENT GREEK RP

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
I know that but heroes never group up on purpose it's always by accident. Stick with the cliches man.

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
Based on the fact that your character is the offspring of a lesset god he wouldn't show up on the map/list as quickly as the others.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
That's unfortunate, the son of a wandering drunk is a higher priority than him. Weird list order guess

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
OOC Spoiler party!. Maybe there should be a user group for this...On another note im gonna send friend vites to people in this RP

Cinnamonfloss

Mar 21, 2010
Phoebe turned her head to look at this man, still frowning with her situation.
"Hello, I couldn't help but notice your predicament. I might be able to help you with that if you can spare some of your time to talk."
She studied at him for a while. Was he just one of those priests or something? He didnt look like one.
Well, when life gives you minas..
Phoebe sighed and unfolded her arms, getting off the wall.
"Alright. Talk about what?"

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
OOC: GAH! SO MANY POSTS!

IC:

"Alright. Talk about what?"

Thece dropped off the wall, leaving his hard-gotten food and drink behind.
"Well, first of all, you look famished, so I'm sure we would both be happier if you accepted this seafood as a gift from me."
Thece picks up the platter and offers it to her.
"Second, I wanted to know why you're leaving in such a hurry. IF your wondering how I know that its because if you'd planned this better, you would know how expensive the damn tickets are. Third, Are you a daughter of Aphrodite, or a full-blown god. And no, that was not a pick-up line.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
"Well then, time is wasting. Let's get going, dont want to keep the other's waiting, or the god's for that matter, do we?" he said as he walked away from the two

Cinnamonfloss

Mar 21, 2010
Well, first of all, you look famished, so I'm sure we would both be happier if you accepted this seafood as a gift from me."
The man offered her.
Phoebe raised an eyebrow suspiciously, but ate some nonetheless, before listening to what he had to say.
"Second, I wanted to know why you're leaving in such a hurry. IF your wondering how I know that its because if you'd planned this better, you would know how expensive the damn tickets are. Third, Are you a daughter of Aphrodite, or a full-blown god. And no, that was not a pick-up line."
Phoebe groaned. News travels fast, she though has she brought her hand to her forehead.
Sighing she opened her eyes , "Im in a hurry because...look its a long story. How do you know im.." Phoebe looked around to check no one was lsitening, before lowering her voice and carrying on "Her daughter? Who are you? Whats you name?"

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
OOC: HI! What's that avatar from?

"Well... Its not really a longshot. Its not so rare as you seem to think...the gods really get around." Thece fidgets a bit before going on. "My name is Thece. Apollo's my dad. I saw you needed help, so I'm willing to buy us both tickets on the next boat out of here.. which should be leaving in about ten minutes, gods willing. But I want to know when we're on the boat what your running from."

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
As the 3 heroes made their out of Delphi and headed east towards Athens the skies became dark once again. The winds steadily picked up making it harder to walk along the paths. The nearby trees started to shake violently branches being tworn and thrown across the road. A blot of lighting fell from the sky and stroke the path in front of the heroes. As the smoke clear a figure emerged from the mist.

A large gray serpent the size of a bus slowly approached the heroes. It's wings flapped releasing a huge gust of wind that propelled it off of the ground. It's hide was covered with spikes which seemed to seep a light green liquid. It let out a bone chilling scream as it continued to rise in the air and darted for the 3 demigods.

Souldemon8

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2009
Thaddeus quickly ducked behind the tree where Rehmes was.

"I think it's Python the Earth Dragon of Delphi. Though I don't know why it's out here it's supposed to be guarding the Oracle of Delphi."

The Python used it's tail to start cutting down trees looking for the group.