Patch Notes

Viridian

Jan 25, 2012
Z of the Na said:
Luke5515 said:
This patch made me very sad, now I can't put myself out if I'm on fire.
Quoted for truth. It was one of the most useful Heavy strategies when lacking a Medic.

Patch is not credit to team.
On the other hand, the enemy team's heavies can't drop sandvich for themselves either. :D
Just don't visit the tf2 forum on steam looking for polite and civil discussion on the matter. >.>

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Bullets did outsmart him!
That sandwich cost about $1400.

It is good artwork but what's with the gears?
I'm guessing the gears are metal the Engi uses.

Not a bad comic though. Got me to smile. But I don't play TF2 that much so it's not something I really 'got' or found as funny as someone who's had to deal with self-healing heavies would.

shado_temple

Oct 20, 2010
Luke5515 said:
This patch made me very sad, now I can't put myself out if I'm on fire.
As annoying as this patch may be, is it really all that hard to run around a corner, and start chompin' for a few seconds? As long as you keep your back to a wall, I've never really discovered too much of a problem with it.

Johnson McGee

Nov 16, 2009
shado_temple said:
As annoying as this patch may be, is it really all that hard to run around a corner, and start chompin' for a few seconds? As long as you keep your back to a wall, I've never really discovered too much of a problem with it.
The first problem is eating the sandvich doesn't extinguish you if you're on fire, although that's not a huge deal when you're healed to full. The second problem is the eating animation is pretty loud and perceptive players can hear you and try to attack while you're vulnerable.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
By the time I found out picking up sandvitches didn't heal me anymore, I was dead. :(

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
This nerf made me change my strategy. It made the game more challenging. Now I use the "Family Business" shotgun with some of my loadouts and when I do have the Sandvich, I use it to heal my medic.
I was dissapointed at first but it doesn't bother me anymore.

Also, nice comic.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
You, yes you. Your art is good. Leelee wins. Get over it.
Antitonic said:
I think this is the first Name Game I just don't get. Though to be fair, it might be because I'm not a TF2 player.

The art looks nice, at least... :/
We need to fix this my friend.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Redlin5 said:
We need to fix this my friend.
Well, we'll start with installing Australia-wide Internet service that's halfway good. That way, my ping won't be over 10,000 and my speed will be greater than 3kb/s.

After that, we can talk. :p