PAX 2013: Cosplay Gallery - Day 2

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Favorites of the set, the awesome Shadow Triad in the second picture. Also, little Master Chief is pretty adorable too.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
There are some really good ones here, from the many Mass Effect costumes, to the littlest Master Chief, to the guy with the Joel Robinson costume (God I miss that show...)

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Holy moly that Samara was awesome. I love how those ladies even marked their bosom in good old borderlands cell-shading fashion.

T3hSource

Mar 5, 2012
Queen Michael said:
I get that feeling that I should recognize way more of these characters than I actually do...
LoL characters, more than 100 of 'em, yet all of them derivative, but still different.

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
The Tali cosplayer is a friend of mine from school. She and her friends spent a ton of time making the costume. So cool to see her in the gallery.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Picture number 3 wins my heart. The fact that there's people cosplaying the main characters from Valkyria Chronicles... <3

wedge98

Sep 5, 2013
Headsprouter said:
Yeah! The Krieg one was awesome! Having abdominal muscle of some degree really helps, and the helmet and gauntlet design was very good! I'd praise Moxxi and Lilith, too, but there's far too many of those two floating about, I haven't gotten bored of seeing Krieg yet.

Everything else, whether I know 'em or not, pretty cool. The little sister later on wasn't getting very into character, though...then again, it must have been awkward...
I was Krieg for the full 4-days. Thank you for the complements :)