PC Gamer? I'm afraid I have some bad news. Xbox 360 Gamer? I have some good news

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
Weren't PS3 gamers surveyed because they knew they're the best in the sack anyway?

But how can they know how good PC gamers are in bed, we all know PC gamers don't have GF's/BF's *tadum-tish*

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Ed130 said:
That said, asking female gamers what they do after sex is an odd way to promote a corn-chip dip of all things.
Indeed. Also: Challenge Accepted.

After sex, I typically do 1 of 2 things (after the obvious hygiene needs are met, that is).

1) Curl up next to my spouse and go to sleep.

2) Head back out to the living room to continue whatever it was we were doing before deciding to have spontaneous mid-day sex.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Bara_no_Hime said:
Ed130 said:
That said, asking female gamers what they do after sex is an odd way to promote a corn-chip dip of all things.
Indeed. Also: Challenge Accepted.

After sex, I typically do 1 of 2 things (after the obvious hygiene needs are met, that is).

1) Curl up next to my spouse and go to sleep.

2) Head back out to the living room to continue whatever it was we were doing before deciding to have spontaneous mid-day sex.
I... Did not need to know that, but thank you for sharing your habits with everyone.

JokerboyJordan

Sep 6, 2009
Gameguy20100 said:
As a hybrid and being asexual this means nothing to me
Was it really necessary to comment then? As you are none-of-the-above, then your opinion means nothing to this conversation.

Well, I can certainly attest to being amazing in bed due to being a 360 gamer. After a heavy session I can sleep for almost entire days!

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Ed130 said:
I... Did not need to know that, but thank you for sharing your habits with everyone.
Well, the corn chip people asked. How could I refuse to answer corn chips?

Also, that is not even the most personal habit I've shared on this site in the past.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
Well I am primarily a PC gamer, I do occasionally play PS2 and 360 games as well, but primarily PC. I can say that my girlfriend always leaves the bed satisfied (or more often, doesn't leave the bed), I can confirm that I do have some issues. Lets just say there aren't enough games released per year. That is probably more because I am over 30 than because of my gaming habits though. Once you hit that 30 mark your sex drive starts to drop, on the other hand you tend to have your bedroom "manner" down by that time as well. So while we may not play multiplayer as often, we always finish the game when we do.