PC Gamers Launch Crysis 2 Petition

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
danpascooch said:
Do these people know what a petition is? This isn't a petition
I thinking that myself.

Anyways, it'd be kickass if Crytek released a completely different multiplayer just to fuck with the pirates.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
This is a nice step in the right direction. A lot of the bad treatment PC gamers have been getting lately does relate to the fact that so many people play pirated versions of games on computers (much more than consoles anyways). I don't condemn pirating, but the more it happens, the less publishers will look on us (pc gamers) favorably, and that just blows.

I wish I could sign this petition, but even before this "leak" Crytek seems to have stopped caring as much about its pc fanbase. Crysis 2 is not on my top priority list. I might buy it in 6 months if it goes on sale on Steam or something.

stewox

Dec 25, 2009
Xzi said:
I'd love to sign this if only in support of PC gaming as a whole. However, I got a chance to play the leaked version at a friend's place for about an hour, and I can honestly say that if this is the product quality we can expect to see from Crytek from now on, I don't care if they stop developing for the PC.

It's terrible when compared to the first Crysis. Nothing added, several things removed. And the level design is incredibly linear...narrow pathway after narrow pathway. Just another FPS fallen prey to consolization.
Yes we know about "creative constrains" but they said it's a very small things that can't be done, so , yeah , it's not what you call perfect , but at least the best the industry can offer now , ... wait til doom4 is out.