People blaming Obama for the blackouts

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
Really first, the majority of them not knowing why it was out is disgusting.

Secondly blaming Obama, really does anyone read a newspaper, or have app for one on their phone, perhaps they should get the fuck off of Wiki and read a book, current events, anything. God, I fear for the future with morons like these walking around.

Lets hope its derp derp.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
MrDeckard said:
Holy fucking god!

And people say 4chan is the anus of the internet...
Yeah I think even the guys at 4chan are smarter than this. And you have no idea how dirty I feel for saying that.

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
OMG WIKIPEDIA YOUR KILLING ME YOU COMMUNIST FUCKS!!!!!!!!
I lol'd
Protesting is now COMMUNISM! And apparently, "communist" is still an insult.

Feb 13, 2008
Kopikatsu said:
Discussion value: Why are people like this?
http://gawker.com/5877415/jon-stewart-has-some-harsh-words-for-sopa-and-its-sponsors

Watch those politicians. They are meant to be "The Best of Us".

"Maybe we should get some Nerds in?"

Or MPAA?

A so-called ?blackout? is yet another gimmick, albeit a dangerous one, designed to punish elected and administration officials who are working diligently to protect American jobs from foreign criminals.
So, Wikipedia is abusing its power to help foreign criminals.

Honestly?

https://twitter.com/#!/herpderpedia is among the least stupid postings I've seen on the blackout.

Feb 13, 2008
Kopikatsu said:
Oh, but they can.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/jdmakled6/FOXNewsFacebookPageDeathThreatsAgainstAtheists.png

http://images.ichc.s3.amazonaws.com/originals/completestore/2011/7/20/8dc232bf-7930-4c52-a617-b2e57f1f1441.jpg
http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-angrily-clarifies-dont-kill-rule,222/

"Look, I don't know, maybe I haven't made myself completely clear, so for the record, here it is again," said the Lord, His divine face betraying visible emotion during a press conference near the site of the fallen Twin Towers. "Somehow, people keep coming up with the idea that I want them to kill their neighbor. Well, I don't. And to be honest, I'm really getting sick and tired of it. Get it straight. Not only do I not want anybody to kill anyone, but I specifically commanded you not to, in really simple terms that anybody ought to be able to understand."
"I'm talking to all of you, here!" continued God, His voice rising to a shout. "Do you hear Me? I don't want you to kill anybody. I'm against it, across the board. How many times do I have to say it? Don't kill each other anymore?ever! I'm fucking serious!"

Upon completing His outburst, God fell silent, standing quietly at the podium for several moments. Then, witnesses reported, God's shoulders began to shake, and He wept.

Furyaki12

Jul 20, 2009
That is the most appropriate title for that series of tweets that I can imagine.

I'm astounded that no one here linked Bender's laugh-laugh harder clip, because that was honestly my first reaction to reading some of those.

And then I began to cry. A mixture of laughter and sadness, I think.

People are actually LIKE this...and even if some of them were trolls/joking, how many people will read their posts and believe them?

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
HyperViolet111 said:
OMG WIKIPEDIA YOUR KILLING ME YOU COMMUNIST FUCKS!!!!!!!!
I was waiting to see how long it took for someone to throw out the Communism thing.

Ted_Zepplin said:
OMG so pissed Obama shut down wikipedia!!
bennytomp18 said:
If Wikipedia gets shut down.. It's all Obama's fault and that's gay as hell
Well at least we have proof that Fox News viewers do use other sites at least.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
Wikipedia gone -> All human knowledge lost forever.

Or at least they act that way.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
This is absolutely hilarious. Then i remember most of these people probably arent joking and i get depressed at how stupid people are.

"OMG WIKIPEDIA YOUR KILLING ME YOU COMMUNIST FUCKS!!!!!!!!"

I like how it always gets blamed on those damn commies

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
(Face palm) I want to punch some people. I really do. And my folks wonder why I dislike people...

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
Oh god, I can't. I just can't. I'm sorry, I tried to read through them to find an Obama one. But I just can't do it. Every single tweet makes me want to cry. And here I thought Wikipedia was raising the intelligence of the average human...

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
lRookiel said:
My thoughts on the matter ....

However I'm not entirely surprised with the media not spreading awareness of the bill and all..

Bound to be one or two idiots out there who misunderstand.
one or two, hahahahahahqahhahahahahahahaha, that link shows like a 100 people, betting there more out there.

those are funny and yet sad at the same time, though more or less funny, someone get a flamer we got some idiocey to purge, for the god emperor!

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
Lol, these were awesome:

"SOO WHAT IS THIS PETITION THING ABOUT? SOMEBODY LET ME KNOW & PLEASE DONT USE BIG WIKIPEDIA WORDS WHILE DOING SO YO!"

"aight... which one of you did it? who fucking did it? who the FUCK turned off wikipedia??"

"SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE PPL WHO FINNA FAIL THEY PAPER DUE 2MRW CUZ WIKIPEDIA DOWN AND YOU GOTTA CALL JESSE JACKSON ***** ASS TO GET IT BACK ON"

"Why doesn't Wikipedia want us to use SOAP anymore. The internet is dirty."

"this new internet ban bullshit is going to shut down wikipedia and craigslist WTF??!!!! FUCK YOU OBAMA!!!!!!!"

You know, we really need to demolish healthcare and such things and let natural selection kick back in.

Edit: Also, troll award:
"RIP wikipedia you had a lot of words about buttholes and now the government deletes you"

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
its hilarious because it's true. Seriously, what is wrong with people? In the last few weeks my eyes have been opened to how absolutely crazy our government and its citizens are.

Did you know that privatized jails are the number one growing industry in America. And that basically people have found away to make money by keeping people locked up. AND that the prison guard unions for these things have well funded lobbyist pushing for longer prison sentences for minor offenses so that they can keep people locked up for longer.

(also for instance we lock up about 750 people per 100,000 in the US. Basically we have 5% of the world population and 25% of the world prison population)

So you might be wondering why I'm bringing this up. My thought process is this, why are these people not locked up. They are seriously so stupid its criminal. *rim shot*

*crickets*

Damn..made me laugh anyway.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OK, I live in england so this may be a stupid question, but why do people hate on Obama so much? Apart from the racist rednecks, and the christian fundies, and the big medical corporations and...ok, nevermind

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
Gearhead mk2 said:
OK, I live in england so this may be a stupid question, but why do people hate on Obama so much? Apart from the racist rednecks, and the christian fundies, and the big medical corporations and...ok, nevermind
He didn't manage to instantly fix an economy that was way beyond fixing already, from what I know.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
And people say class consciousness and mass solidarity in the face of ruling class oppression is dead.

I think what irks me the most is people who do know what SOPA is calling Wikipedia and Google "selfish" for shutting down. Yes, exercising the ability to protest and strike, our one really legitimate weapon to influence the government in defense of free-speech mildly impacts on your ability to access a few websites for one day, and the websites are the selfish ones?

Yeah, being unable to Google song lyrics or look up wiki pages for one day is totally worse than having your right to free speech fundamentally altered and potentially having all these websites including Wikipedia permanently shut down or repeatedly threatened with lawsuits to the point where it may as well be shut down.

Whiny fucking bourgeois twats.