Persona 5 Strikers Coming West for PS4, Switch and PC on February 23, 2021...Finally!

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
You've must have right clicked Copy Video URL At Current Time, instead of Copy Video URL.
I don't think so. i literally just copied the URL at the top of the page. It must do that automatically when you use Chrome.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I don't think so. i literally just copied the URL at the top of the page. It must do that automatically when you use Chrome.
Ah. I use Fire Fox. It does not do that automatically. You have to right click a YT video or another site that has that feature of copying the current time.

Reactions: CriticalGaming

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
The reviews are up now over a week before launch which is very very nice. Keeping with Persona quality it's looking like a solid 8/10+ game.

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Only another week before 2021 games start coming out and I can stop being bored AF.
If you got the (digital) deluxe version you could play it this weekend. ;)

Anyways really looking forward to this game as well. I loved P5 but haven't completed Royal yet. I'll probably jump into Strikers considering this is a continuation of the original anway.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
If you got the (digital) deluxe version you could play it this weekend. ;)

Anyways really looking forward to this game as well. I loved P5 but haven't completed Royal yet. I'll probably jump into Strikers considering this is a continuation of the original anway.
Royal was a good expansion and excuse to replay P5. I platinumed it because they removed all the dickhead trophies.

This game looks like a blast and im excited to play as the characters again. And the reviews are positive so looks like a winner all around.

Reactions: stroopwafel