Personal motto or catchphrase

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'm a fan of Saren's two rules (1. Never kill someone without a reason, 2. You can always find a reason to kill someone) but I adhere more to the motto of the Grey Wardens:

"In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice."

IkeGreil29

Jul 25, 2010
"Life is like a mop". I'm too prone to depression and doubting myself, so I always try to cheer myself up by remembering UHF and also an actually pretty good metaphor about life.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
Que sera, sera.

Overused a bit I suppose, but it it's the only motto I can think of that encapsulates my overall relationship with the world.

Nov 18, 2009
"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, people need more guns." -whenever someone mentions guns being good or bad.
"Watch the failure." -right before I, or someone close by does something stupid.
"If you accept that the world is trying to screw you over you'll be less surprised and less disappointed when it does." -whenever.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
It would be something about seeking the truth i suppose, don't ask me to actually think up a quote about truth since i'll spend hours trying (and failing) to not make it sound pretentious.

Though "I never let any opportunity to shout "Objection!" pass me by" is a good one (paraphased due to laziness)

Now watch as I think of several awesome quotes as soon as this gets posted

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
My Personal Quote:
"No Dice"

Second Personal Quote:
Such a pain...

Other Quote:
May as, May as (Basicly, if you have to do it, may as do it)

I like all these quotes, also dont use them...all MINE! (my precious, I loves the precious)

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
"Eat shit and die" or when someone asks a question (usually one I feel is stupid, or just can't answer) "because you touch yourself at night."

Deus mortuus est

Apr 26, 2011
"I intend to live forever or die trying." I live by that. Not that I live very healthy or avoid dangers or so, I just have no intention of dying.

Cinderella Man

Aug 7, 2011
"I could make it worse" (Usually said after something inappropriate)
or
"Shit happens, just build a bridge and get over it"

but my real 'meaning of life' quote is
"When the game is over, the king and pawn go into the same box"

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
never regret your choices, no matter where they lead you. after i started using this motto i have gotten a lot happier and i have stopped care what others think about me.