Personal motto or catchphrase

standokan

May 28, 2009
Don´t be a hypocite

That´s my life motto, as long as I can stick to my standards, I can remain proud of myself.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
"When faced with two choices simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you know what you are hoping for."

This is more true than one might think. And is the reason I always carry a coin with me. Have had the same one the past 2 and a half years.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I pretty much respond "Ah right" or "yeah" in conversation if it simply require a simple word (I would say that if they ask me for my opinion.

tock333

Oct 13, 2010
Being self employed I tend to say "Better work than no work!" whenever I get swamped.

As a life quote, one that I like is "Wrong glass sir!"

It is from the Blues Brothers movie when Dan Aykroyd is in a fine restaurant and holds up a water glass for the waiter to fill with wine. My interpretation: Life is a glass and it is up to you what you fill it with...

Typhoonis88

Nov 24, 2009
'Indubitably'

Calling women 'miss'

Moto ' An Eye for an Eye leaves everyone blind'

and i tend to whistle always look on the bright side of life(death) monty python alot

Cylosis

Mar 17, 2011
"Citation needed"
I just randomly throw it out there when somebody says something that resembles a fact.
Only about 7 people have gotten it to date.

EDIT: Oh shucks, editing a post bumps the thread. This used to say something stupid, I felt my only post should at least be something legible.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
"I am a dumbass"

Variations of it I also use...

"I am a fucking dumbass"

"I fucking hate myself"

"I am such a dumbass"

Those words are uttered in my head hundreds of times every day. DAMN YOU BRAIN, STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT STUPID THING I DID 5 YEARS AGO.