Peruvian Scientists Discover Alien Corpse

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Aliens; the answer to every question that cannot be answered.

"How was life on Earth formed?" Aliens.

"Why did my wife leave me?" Aliens.

"What's the deal with this abnormally shaped skull?" Aliens.

not_the_dm

Aug 5, 2009
Kris015 said:
Peruvian scientists? Where are they from? I checked, and there's not even a country called Peruvia!
Please tell me you are not this stupid. No, there is no Peruvia, just like there is no Germa. There is however a country called Germany and there just so happens to be a South-American country called Peru.

OT. Yep, definately aliens. Cranial deformities are a KGB fallacy to convince us that aliens don't exist to further their own nefarious ends. The Mayans predicted it would be so. (Completely ignoring the fact that the KGB ceased to exist in 1991 and any other modicum of rational thought that might lead one to believe it might infact be human. And by human I mean anything with 'Homo' in its latin name, not just Homo Sapiens.)

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
The eye sockets are WAY to big to be human...Same as them teeth...also, the nose bit looks different somehow but i can put my finger on it, plus the head, even with skull binding or what ever it is, looks way to fucking big.

Alien? Maybe, but probably not, however...Human? Fuck no.

Maybe an early Human, a species that hasn't been discovered quite possibly. I do like to believe that there was an Alien species here before us though, who knows, maybe we are being watched...dun dun duuuuuun!

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
An alien with a skull of the exact same materials and structure as a human. Why doesn't it have one eye? Why even a skull?

It could be a yeti, a monkey, indeed, a misformed child or something.
But extraterrestial? Already?

Slackv

Nov 25, 2010
If it's really human, what the hell is that goo between the two halves of the cranium, that split just above where the ear would be? Gotta be alien, humans don't have goo like that, we have other goo sources.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Earnest Cavalli said:
"Да друга. То есть чужой."
Actually, that's roughly translated as "Yes, to friend. I mean alien." :p

mikstar890

May 20, 2011
I think that this is all a big mis-communication.
The quote from the finder:"Да друга. То есть чужой."
is translated to: Yes, a friend. That is strange.
But 'strange' can replace 'alien' since the the word means the same.
Some translators might have used the wrong word and then.... this.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
arc1991 said:
The eye sockets are WAY to big to be human...Same as them teeth...also, the nose bit looks different somehow but i can put my finger on it, plus the head, even with skull binding or what ever it is, looks way to fucking big.

Maybe an early Human, a species that hasn't been discovered quite possibly. I do like to believe that there was an Alien species here before us though, who knows, maybe we are being watched...dun dun duuuuuun!
Undiscovered Homonids [http://www.google.nl/search?q=hydrocephalus+skull&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:nl:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1680&bih=996&sei=J0DNTtLBIYWgOsi6oKgP].

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Asehujiko said:
arc1991 said:

Undiscovered Homonids [http://www.google.nl/search?q=hydrocephalus+skull&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:nl:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1680&bih=996&sei=J0DNTtLBIYWgOsi6oKgP].
............Okay fair point....

BUT! What about the teeth? plus with them skulls on the link, the faces themselves are tiny, in proportion to the head, this head has the face evenly spread out, as if it's meant to be like that, and not as if it was stretched or what ever.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
It's clearly a deformed human skull. The odds of an alien species looking that similar to us is highly unlikely, as it would have evolved in an entirely different fashion.

I've seen kids who have deformities like this. They typically don't live long.

Of course, the conspiracy theorists are going to claim that is a DEFINITIVE ALIEN! "It LOOKS WEIRD! I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT! THUS, IT MUST BE AN ALIEN! WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE! I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON ON THE PLANET AND IF I CAN'T THINK OF A NORMAL EXPLANATION, THEN NO ONE ELSE CAN!!!" is precisely the thought process that runs through the mind of these people. "I think it looks too weird to explain normally, therefore, whatever insane explanation I have is automatically proven right by default!".

No. It doesn't work that way.

Unknown = unknown. Unknown =/= Aliens!

Although I am 99% sure it's just a deformed human being. There are some pretty remarkable examples of deformed humans you can see in medical museums. Of course, the conspiracy theorists will say "They're not deformed! They're alien-human hybrids!" or some other such bollocks. They have an excuse for why everything is ultimately "Alien", even if all the evidence points against it.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
As a striving English Scientist let me quote one of our more famous countrymen:

Sherlock Holmes: "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Or to put it more bluntly, chances are the poor kid was just ugly...

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
spartan231490 said:
Thomas Guy said:
I saw this the other day on my conspiracy site. I love how it says nothing about DNA testing just that "Yep it looks weird, has to be alien"
DNA tests take weeks normally, with all the work they will need to do in order to get the dna into a testable form, it will probably take well over a month, and that's if they even decide to test it. It is peru
I thought it takes weeks only because of the backlog.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Akisa said:
spartan231490 said:
Thomas Guy said:
I saw this the other day on my conspiracy site. I love how it says nothing about DNA testing just that "Yep it looks weird, has to be alien"
DNA tests take weeks normally, with all the work they will need to do in order to get the dna into a testable form, it will probably take well over a month, and that's if they even decide to test it. It is peru
I thought it takes weeks only because of the backlog.
The process itself takes weeks, it usually takes months because of backlog and bureaucracy.