and I freaked and quit when its said scary like system somthing scary

muse-13-bliss

Sep 6, 2008
aaa
i have all the chapters
and now what :(
i cant read the book
i cant go inot the pac man room
and i like wearing the chicken costume ;)

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
If the book is complete, you should be able to read it. If for some reason 'read' doesn't work, try 'look at' or 'examine'.

As for not being able to enter the Pac-man room: only the brave may face that challenge.

HAZEANDHALO

Apr 16, 2009
muse-13-bliss said:
aaa
i have all the chapters
and now what :(
i cant read the book
i cant go inot the pac man room
and i like wearing the chicken costume ;)
to get in the pacman room think
corners and diffrent sides and should I stop using italics to point out an answer?
how bout, BOLD!
when i retryed I went in the pac man room
first I was in hall
then hall
then game room then pac man room

Woem

May 28, 2009
Congratulations on a wonderful game :) After playing the browser Zork and the Leaflet quest in Kingdom of Loathing again recently, I was pleasantly surprised to see this game. I must admit that without the map it would have taken a whole lot longer to finish. Played the game and go the t-shirt.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
The_Oracle said:
If anyone needs help with the Phantom of the Arcade game, please private message me for more details.
I need help with two ghosts, the on who is bored and the one leaning on the mortal kombat game.

Hijou

Aug 12, 2009
Nooooooo!
I finished the game, perfect score, first try.
And I entered the wrong bloody username, since I use something different on most forums.
Trying again, for less turns. XD

Edit: There we go. Second time, 95/95, 69 turns, and got the username right this time. ^^
I'll be offering my -help- to anyone who needs it, just PM me.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Argh, the twitchy ghost is annoying me. Any help?

Also if you drop the key and pick it up, you'll keep on getting points.

Edit: Never mind.

Robby Foxfur

Sep 1, 2009
Awesome game, its a lot harder when you can see the puzzle in front of you, i did it for the badge and the fun! i hope to see another one sometime. Great Job

JHelfrich

Aug 6, 2009
Well that was quite entertaining and I can get a perfect score now (85/95 the first time) but I'm not getting the significance of the chicken costume and I dug around the comments but didn't turn up anything useful.

JHelfrich

Aug 6, 2009
Ah, then there isn't more to it? I kinda figured something else might happen wearing it in a certain room maybe, I dunno..

TrailerDrake

Aug 26, 2009
Whoo, I beat it! That was a lot of fun even though it pissed me off at times, thanks for making it. ^ . ^

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
JHelfrich said:
Ah, then there isn't more to it? I kinda figured something else might happen wearing it in a certain room maybe, I dunno..
Nope, it's just a silly joke.

When you have the costume on, you run away from all the ghosts...because you're chicken. Geddit?

Like I said, a silly joke. :)

lego6245

Oct 8, 2009
I just finished the game with a full score and in 81 turns. The only confusing part was the dirt. It took me ages! AGES I TELL YOU!
But it was worth it. I guess.