Phantom of the Arcade - A Text Adventure

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
ARGH! I'm horrible at these games! Why can't I just be a man and break stuff down!?
*cries in corner*

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
so you dont need help anymore.
Well I do with the next part, I've finally finished collecting all the book chapters and put it together with the book.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
dalek sec said:
maddawg IAJI said:
so you dont need help anymore.
Well I do with the next part, I've finally finished collecting all the book chapters and put it together with the book.
then your at an easy point just type read book and go to the pac-man machine (I wonder if theirs a switch in there to turn on some lights) <thats your pac man room hint.

sry it took me a while to get back to you.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
YEAH YEAH YEAH GET SOME GET SOME!!!

(Sigh) Finally.

Aww man that game was awesome. Stellar work to all the contributed. I hope there is another for my brain to explode over in the future. I can't even describe the feeling I got after winning. It was just pure win. Everyone has to try this game out and complete it.

CheatMasta

Mar 26, 2009
Wow, just finished it. Got stuck at some points but got there (with some help).

Awesome game, make more plz

painfull2006

Jul 2, 2008
For the love of all things holy, what do I do with the coffee grounds?!
It really doesn't want me to take the cups either ><

F_demon

Jun 6, 2008
How do i phrase:"use sauce on fries" with the mullet ghost?
I have tried most combinations, but I can't seem to get it right.

Edit: had to give it.

95/95 in 344 turns.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Ok, I can not figure out what to do with the twitchy ghost. i know I have to give him the light gun somehow, but everything I type ends up with "this dangerous act would achieve little" It's stressing me out! I have all the other pages but I can't figure out this one
(edit) ok never mind. i kept typing "give" then enter then typed "light gun" I had to type it out all at the same time

zagazsano

Mar 19, 2009
Yay, I finished, the only part that I was really stumped on was the dirt and the crane game...other than that...good game.

runedeadthA

Feb 18, 2009
Wow brilliant game, I'm surprised at how much I like text-based adventure games like this. The only thing that stumped me was the "Dirt". *sigh*

Good job on making this :D