Phil Collins Lends Atmosphere to Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Akichi Daikashima said:
I thought that it would be "In the air tonight".

I might check the game out(once it goes on sale, I'd like to keep my £35 for now) but only cause I'm interested in the co-op and in the game as an action game, I feel that such a transition may make it better, as the series never was truly scary, just startling.

As a sidenote, WHY DOES NO-ONE JETTISON THE MARKERS INTO STARS? I refuse to believe that everyone became The Marker's ***** within it's immediate radius.
Well, the first time we found a marker, we were studying it as a source of nearly limitless energy, and found out it had some rather...unfortunate side effects. (Dementia, death, mutation.) So we got rid of it. But then we were really desperate for a new energy source, so the government forced Isaac to help them make another one, because he had the blueprint for it in his head. Not the greatest plan, admittedly. Along the way, a religion sprang up around the Markers called the Church of Unitology, which believes that the Markers - or, more to the point, them killing us - are the answer to us all becoming one with everything.

So that's why.

Plus, once you're exposed to it, you start going le nutso.