Physical Inferiority

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
I myself have dealt with a sence of physical inferiority, both in a genital sence as a man, and after I suffered Arthritis at the age of 15 and had to give up weight lifting, and after my phsysical conditioning started to decline, I developed a lot of access fat and big man-tits.

So for both the female and male Escapist out there, I wanted to hear about your views and possible, personal experiences with it.

EDIT: yes I said man-tits, it's gross, and it Really lessens the value of self if you are a man.

Adrian Neyland

Apr 20, 2011
Makes you mentally stronger. I am a tall lanky guy with arms like a stick insect, but what I lose in physical power I make up in BRAIN POWER.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
hmmmm.....

well I am lucky (as a girl) that I'm somwhat naturally thin, that doesnt automatically mean I have a good body, but I'm not fat and therefore dont have to deal with the feeling of being fat

however I'm somtimes not happy that I dont have very big....well you know what, and how society is and everything

anyway overall Im pretty happy with myself, I mean most women hate somthing about their body, and 90% of them will tell you they are fat when they really arnt

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I'm quite lucky that i've had a very active life from an early age so i'm quite well built physically.

However I do know i'm not the biggest downstairs but it has spawned 5 kids so i'm doing something right with it.

As the saying goes, it might only be small but i've got 15 stone to ram it in with.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
I'll get the ball rolling.

Finished High School in 08, but couldnt find a job from Dec08 till Sep 10. Then,e ver since I got let go in December '10 from my job to be replaced by a kid (cheaper wages) I was just emotionally burned out and didnt have the energy to keep my body healthy and got addicted to coke (caffeine.) made me feel shit being skinny, but having I guess what you'd call a "muffin top".

Thankfully down stairs I got gifted.

But on Sunday im actually moving states to start a new life and part of that is to get my body back into a fit and healthy state. Cant have rolls during summer at the beach with a new identity can I?

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
I'm thin, not too skinny anymore but I don't have a muscle to my name, and honestly? I don't care much.

Body type is a preference, we don't all need to strive to be big and muscular. I like being thin because it works well with my dress style and suits me. Some people are attracted to that, others are attracted to the muscular guys, its all good, but this is how I am and I'm quite happy with it. There are people attracted to overweight people too and there are people who are overweight who are happy in their skin too (though I'd argue its not an entirely healthy mindset in that case)

Not to say that if there wasnt a magical button that I could press that would make me really fit I wouldn't press it. I would, partly for health reasons but also for the look. But what I mean is, I'm more than comfortable enough in my body how it is now to not bother going through all the fuss of working out. I'm very happy and comfortable in my skin, so I'm not bothered :) I just eat well and all is good, and plenty of women like me.

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
Ziadaine said:
I'll get the ball rolling.

Ever since I got let go in December from my job to be replaced by a kid (cheaper wages) I was just emotionally burned out and didnt have the energy to keep my body healthy and got addicted to coke (caffeine.) made me feel shit being skinny, but having I guess what you'd call a "muffin top"

But on Sunday im actually moving states to start a new life and part of that is to get my body back into a fit and healthy state. Cant have rolls during summer at the beach with a new identity can I?
good luck.
A funny thing is that i have this friend of mine who can't get fat at all, and after he had to remove 3 meters of intestines after he got ileus (im norwegian and im not sure that this is the correct term so take it with a grain of salt) he have almost no chance of fattening up (and he have to get injections with vitamins and other stuff), but I have a condition where my liver makes my body harvest fat. So he is super skinny and im a fat fuck, but we have had many of the same issues and discofortes with our digestion and abdominal organs over the years.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
1. Excess fat is harmful to your health. Get rid of the excess. Not just for your looks and confidence but for your actual health. You don't want heart issues. Adopt a healthy diet (not less food, just healthy food 3 times a die and no/minimal snacks). I don't know which joints your Arthritis affects but try to find a sport that you can do several times a week, jogging is great if it's possible.

2. Genital length is largely irrelevant. Actually too much length is a bad thing, it means that if you're not careful you're going to hurt your partner. Thickness can be appreciated by your partner as it can provide more internal stimulation but a rather large percentage of women still get their main enjoyment from clitoral stimulation. If you're willing to learn a few tricks to help you in that department you're probably ahead of the main curve. As an added possible side bonus being small means your partner is generally much more willing to try anal if you're into that.

3. Confidence is extremely important. As long as you're not obese it's the difference between a fat slob and a bear of a man. If you get rid of your obesity (if you have it) then the next step would, imho, be to turn your self-image from a fat guy into a big guy. The sporting should help in that department. Fat people generally have a decent amount of muscle to support their own weight, you may be surprised at your own strength if you adopt a healthier lifestyle. In addition to that try to reinforce that self-image, buy clothes that match it and maybe even try new hobbies that match it. Don't go overboard and completely loose yourself but nobody ever got hurt by expanding their horizons.

Hope that helps at least a bit.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I'm really overweight and have a very small...man thing. Feels bad bro.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I'm not fat, I'm tall and relatively thin, but I'm not in good shape, I'm not muscular and I generally think I don't have a good looking or in any way desireable body. Basically I have no confidence in my appearance in general.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Luckily thanks to quirky figures throughout pop culture and comedians like Emo Phillips some women seem not to mind my gangly scarecrow appearance. Although I go on the Internet a large amount I never have the time to spout hundreds of memes or play more than a few video games. I'm not totally happy with my appearence but anyone that judges you based on only your appearance isn't worth your time.

Though I do struggle with a fear of gaining weight.

TheTinyMan

May 6, 2010
6'7 and 330 lbs, and I've had arthritic knees since I was 14 and way, way slimmer. I'm not morbidly obese, but I *am* pretty big around.

And I have body image problems worse than most of the women I know. :) When I'm in public, every thought is dedicated to minimizing how disgusting I look; whether I'm holding my shoulders in a way that makes my shirt hide my man-boobs, if the angle I'm sitting at causes a protrusion of fat anywhere.

On the plus side, a week and a half ago I decided that it was time to get serious about weight loss, and so far I've lost eight pounds. I'll hit my target weight in like five months if I can keep that up! :p

KimonoBoxFox

Jun 1, 2011
Meh. Not to say I'm not attractive, but in profile, my curved nose and chin make me look like a shark.

Be thankful if your issues are simply physique-related. I've got terrible skin allergies that make me run from any kind of clothing with a coarse in-seam. Tight clothes always bite in and make me itch, and I have to stray far from any item with "Sunflower" on the back label, be it food, shampoo, or body wash. (Which is a lot of products, by the way. >_<)

As for the more fanciful issues, I wish I had a tail, some nice claws, and a fox's muzzle. And fur would make a nice alternative to clothing thanks to the above issue, so yeah.

"Physical Inferiority? Go ask a Furry." That should be like a slogan or something. -_-;

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
Hagi said:
-snip- Hope that helps at least a bit.
Thanks for trying. I have heard all that before, and apart from the confidence, I have tried those other suggestions. One of the biggest problem with my weight problem is that i also have a illness nick-named "Fat Liver", it is something you can develop later in life if you are obese or drink a lot, but I had it from the age of 7. The part about my man-tits (I hate having type that) is that they stemmed from me building muscle and stopping training (and jogging is like tor ture for my knees btw). and being bully-ed from a the start of school for it have destroyed much of my confidence.

I just wanna say that I didn't mean for this to seem like a sob-story thread.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
I'm a shorty mc short-short but I am curvy. I'm naturally thin now but I spent a few early years of my adolescence as a chub and in my desperate bid to lose weight. I ended up being very skeletally thin. I'm the truth is that I'm still not comfortable with how I look. Everybody at some point finds flaws in their appearance.