Pick a character from each of the last 4 games you played to play poker with.

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
The Creeper (minecraft)
A dwarf (Dwarf Fortress)
John Marston (Red Dead)
Emile (reach)

I hope to god the creeper wins. For all our sakes.

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
Reznov (Call of Duty: Black Ops)
Gaara (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 2)
Jun (Halo: Reach)
Spider-Man (Marvel vs. Capcom 2)

rvbnut

Jan 3, 2011
Andrew Ryan (BioShock) - He would bring personality to the table and would prob try to convince me to enter Rapture. He might succeed
Garrus (Mass Effect 2) - Come on. He's bloody awesome!
Isaac (Golden Sun 1,2 + Dark Dawn) - He saved the world and his family from certain doom. Oh and killed a shitload of monsters in the proccess
Veronica (Fallout New Vegas) - I love her sassy personality. She would be awesome to play a game of poker with (well maybe a game of strip poker with all other players being female)

There you go. My table of poker

PS Play New Vegas as a chick and get veronica as your companion. Have fun ;-)

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
I'm not going to bother slow playing any hands.

Strelok, STALKER SoC
J.C. Denton, Deus Ex
Garrett, Thief Deadly Shadows
Soldier G65434-2, System Shock 2.

Think there may be some cheating going on.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Hmm.

-The Colonel you work with at the beginning of the UEF Campaign (Supreme Commander 1)
-Craig Boone (New Vegas)
-Urdnot Wrex (Mass Effect 1)
-A Creeper (Minecraft)

Well...The Creeper would explode,killing everyone at the table. However,if that didn't happen,then the creeper and Boone would be the last ones,having impossible to read poker faces.

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
Caulder (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Diablo (Diablo II)
Vivi (Final Fantasy 9)
Raem (Crystal Chronicles)

This does not bode well..... I feel sorry for myself and vivi.

CRAVE CASE 55

Jan 2, 2009
The Heavy Weapons Guy- Team Fortress 2
Victor Reznov-CoD:BO
Ezio Auditore-Assassins Creed 2/Brotherhod
Starkiller-Force Unleashed 1/2

Wow that would be interesting...

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Mickey, Samus, Typhlosion, and Mario.
Well, this would certainly be different. But I would never forget it all the same. I suspect Samus might cheat though.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
well...

Steve from Minecraft... I imagine after a loooong day on the mining grownds he would be an amazing card player, and i really want to know what he thinks

Ghost from MW2, i just kind of like that guy, and they never really give him a personality, so i would like to know how is he like

Blue from Pokemon... (i mean your rival in the original pokemon games), i kind of want to chat with him, he was the deepest character in the whole game

finaly, it would be Napoleon from Civ V, just because its the most recent game (besides some Move games) that i have played, and it would be awesome.

Silentsmoke1990

Jan 4, 2011
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Bartolomeo d'Alviano
Fable 3 - Captain Swift (RIP)
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Viktor Reznov
World of Warcraft - Deathwing

my selections are based on who'd be the worse losers when it comes to bad beats. Bartolomeo would get his merc army round. Reznov would brainwash Bartolomeo, Deathwing would toast the entire of europe and Captain Swift would...lie there motionless...like he had for the whole game.

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
Ezio Auditore (AC2)
Vanitas (KH BBS)
Razputin (Psychonauts)
Daniel (Amnesia)

Uhm... Raz would win, then Ezio would kill him, then Vanitas would summon a bunch of keyblades and kill Ezio, and Daniel would sit in the corner slowly going insane... sounds like a good night :D

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Grimoire Weiss (Nier): His lack of hands would make it hilarious to watch him try to play.
Exploding Creeper (Minecraft): If he was losing horribly he'd just try to jihad us all, in the face.
Pinball (Pinball FX): Wait. What? I guess it could... Roll at cards or something. Or brutally bludgeon us to death.
Hitler (Wolfenstein 3D): In a mech suit? Oh shii...

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
Allistar Tenpenny (Fallout 3)
Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
Benny (Fallout New Vegas)
James Bond (Golden Eye Wii)

Seems like it's going to be an interesting, and sophisticated with plenty of Sinatra albeit a bit of a bigoted discussion because Tenpenny's had a few too many scotches and is really going off about the Ghouls. Benny's cheating, and won't shut up but hey at least Bond can make a fine martini...*goes off to write fan-fic about Tenpenny, Ryan, Benny, and Bond playing poker*

sunsethorizons

Oct 26, 2010
Hmm.

Balthier (Final Fantasy XII)
Gordon Freeman (Half Life 2)
Zoran Lazarevic (Uncharted 2)
Rico (Killzone 2)

Either way, I'm either going to get seduced or killed.

CrinosG

Feb 4, 2010
Peter Venkman from Ghostbusters (cause why not?)
Rufus from Street fighter 4 (Cause I could conceivably beat him at Poker in spite of never having played it)
Meat boy from Super Meat boy (Same reason as Rufus)
Scott Pilgrim from Scott Pilgrim vs. The world the game (Cause I'm on a bit of a Scott Pilgrim kick atm, and cause he too probably sucks at cards)

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
Ethan (Pokemon SoulSilver)
Mario (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
Link (Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords)
Daxter (Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy) *solely because Jak doesn't talk in that one :D

scyrin

Mar 31, 2010
hmm lets see

Reven (KOTOR)
Pyro (TF2)
Wrex (Mass Effect)
Creeper (Minecraft)

...Craaaaap...

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Alec Mason (Red Faction Guerilla), JC Denton (Deus Ex), West Dickens (Red Dead Redemption, and a zombie (Rogue Survivor).

One guy breaks things whenever he loses hand, one guy is completely unreadable, one guy won't stop selling shit, and one guy keeps forgetting the rules.

Great.

Dr.Fantastic

Aug 27, 2010
Well lets see
Seth(Red Dead Redemption)
Johnny Gat(Saints Row 2)
King of all cosmos(Katamari Forever)
Stickey(fallout 3)
So I have a retard,a crazy graverobber, a gang member that was gonna be convicted for around 335 accounts of murder, and a guy thats on so much acid that his outfit looks like a turkey ate a 64 pack of crayons and puked it up everywhere. My question is who would win?All I know is that its gonna be a crazy night