Pick Three Actors/Actresses To Keep Alive

Crazed_Puppeteer

Jan 15, 2011
Although my list would be slightly different than this, here are three people that I thought would have been mentioned already.

1. Michael Caine (c'mon people!)
2. Denzel Washington (not the best track record, but worth having around).
3. Olivia Munn (she could be GOOD with the right movie).

JustJuust

Mar 31, 2011
1) Christopher Lee
2) Liam Neeson
3) Eva Green

Christopher Lee MUST SURVIVE. I mean, his voice is just... magical.
Liam Neeson was my dad in fallout yo
Eva Green is just so pwetty

JustJuust

Mar 31, 2011
Waaghpowa said:
Christopher Walken
Christopher Walken
Christopher Walken

Do I really need to explain?
USA should just adopt his accent as the official accent. Actually, you know what? The whole world should

crop52

Mar 16, 2011
Robert Downey Jr. He's 46 years old, and he is god damn good looking. Straight guy here as well, he's at the top of my "go gay for" list.
He's also a pretty good actor.

Morgan Freeman. Because he's cool like that.

Nicolas Cage. Because Nicolas Cage.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
What's with all the Steve Blum votes? He's in like every anime dub ever, I would have thought you'd have had enough of him.

Tom Hanks
Brian Blessed
Rowan Atkinson

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Well, Hrm typically I wouldnt bother with this sort of thread.

I would say...

Kevin Conroy (cause hes starting to get on in years)
Arlene Sorkin (cause no one is capable of recreating that voice in all its nuance
and...
Shatner just for the absurdity of it all

And I would nominate the miserable talentless hack that keeps getting pushed down our throat

Michael Cera
As a blood sacrifice in equivalent exchange for sparing the others from death. If your going to tamper with the laws of nature might as well make the world a better place while your at it.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Neil Patrick Harris and Tim Curry because of the sheer levels of awesome involved, and Christina Hendricks because, well... um... Two very good reasons.

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Daniel Day Lewis because hes just... breathtaking.

If I can get the old, pre batman Christian Bale back then probably him.

And if I can get the old, brilliant golden hair just legal Emma Watson back, then her, because my aim in life is to marry that beautiful, slightly misled, witty, polite and just downright HOT woman. But with short hair? Why would you do such a thing, Emma. Stop playing the feminist girl and just get down here so I can ask you out on a date.

Thinking about it, she might be a lesbian, kinda makes sense... Mhhh...

Fusioncode9 said:
1. Leonardo Dicaprio
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Liam Neeson
Sorry Al Pacino...
Leonardo DiCaprio?

WHY.jpg

No seriously, why? Im truely interested. I think hes a terrible actor and couldnt see why anyone would keep him alive, thats why im asking, but then again, its just my opinion and I can see why people like him. And even as a straight guy I have to admit if I wasnt, he would certainly take the place of Emma Watson in my imaginary list of the most beautiful actresses (in that case actors).

(Look, im not some stalker freak, I just really like Emma Watson. Might have something to do with me, as a child, being a potter fan and then when I was getting interested in girls and that stuff, the 4th HP movie comes out and suddenly BAM! Super hot charming Emma Watson on screen, nothing left of the Hermione Granger she was 5 minutes before. Caught my heart off guard and then took it by storm.)

By the way, if I cant get the old Christian Bale im taking Bryan Cranston.
Different shakes man, I like him and I think he's a good actor. I think he's consistently good and he's been snubbed by the Oscars plenty of times.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Mine would be:

1)Vincent D'Onofrio- I don't really think that will come as a surprise to many people, I love the guy!
2)Kathryn Erbe- She was brilliant in Oz and Law & Order: Criminal Intent
3)Alan Rickman- Because it is Alan freakin' Rickman

Peter Storer

May 30, 2011
Nathan Fillion: If you are on this site you know why.
Jennifer Connelly: Great actress, probably the most attractive womanever to grace the screen.
Mila Kunis: Acting, looks, being a gamer, the list goes on...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
- Evanna Lynch, because she's awesome, I have a celeb crush on her, and she's Irish.
- Samuel L. Motherfucking Jackson, because he's Samuel L. Motherfucking Jackson.

It's a tossup between Nathan Fillion and Zooey Deschanel for my third and final choice, but I'd have to go for old Cpt. Reynolds here, just because. And I'd make sure that whatever it is that's killing Hollywood stars all over the world, Zooey would get a decent and awesome funeral or whatever :).