Pick Your "Worthless" Super Power!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Just a random question/thought, but what "Worthless" super power would you like to have?

Now, to define "worthless", I mean a super power that doesn't necessarily make you super. More of a novelty power, just something that would be fun to do. For further clarification, a real super power is stuff like flying, super strength, super speed, invisibility, etc. Things that could help you perform/prevent crimes, for instance.

As an example, I'll give you mine...which is pretty cliche, I know, but I REALLY wanted to do it to someone today. That is, quite simply, the ability to reach into a computer screen, through the internet, and out of someone else's computer screen to slap them in the mouth and flip them the bird. That's all I want...god I think that would be incredibly satisfying.

So yeah, since I took the easy and obvious one, it's up to you to come up with some not-so-super super powers! As another example, when I asked a friend of mine this, he he'd like the ability to have Casey Hudson get kicked in the balls (or at least feel like he's been kicked in the balls) every time my friend clicked his tongue. :3

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Talking to sea-life!

Can you imagine a superhero whose power is talking to sea life? Hahahahaha how lame would that be!

[small]I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.[/small]

Judgment90

Sep 4, 2012
Hero in a half shell said:
Talking to sea-life!

Can you imagine a superhero whose power is talking to sea life? Hahahahaha how lame would that be!

well, to be honest, being able to talk to sea life can have its uses, just not practical uses like in combat.

as for my useless super power: being able to see into the future.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
To create a mild amount of wind.
I shall only use this power for good and flying kites.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
The ability to tie shoelaces with my mind.

Considering the laces on my boots, this would be REALLY USEFUL.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I'd like something like the Sands of Time time travel where you could only go about a minute into the past. That would be extremely helpful in a ton of situations.

If that doesn't count, then I'll say the ability to activate stuff with a snap of my fingers. Every single villain ever can do that and I've always wanted to as well.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Talking to animals. They probably have so many secrets from what their owners do alone...

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Judgment90 said:
Talking to sea-life!

well, to be honest, being able to talk to sea life can have its uses, just not practical uses like in combat.

as for my useless super power: being able to see into the future.
Dude, really? That is so raven...

BlazeRaider

Dec 25, 2009
I want the ability to make anything taste like anything else. Iced tea flavoured water, it's like all the taste with none of the awful health problems!

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
I can throw wooden skewers from up to 10 feet away, and have even gotten them lodged into walls.
It's useless because they're freaking WOOD, and also the most I could do is take somebody's eye out...
Look out! Here comes PARTIAL BLINDNESS MAN!
Careful! There's a reason they call him the PIRATE MAKER!
You know...eye patches...

Chris OBrien

Jul 26, 2012
I'd like the power to stop time indefinitely, but not be able to affect anything while it is stopped. I'd just like to be able to nap. Or think of really good comebacks.

darkcalling

Sep 29, 2011
Judgment90 said:
Talking to sea-life!

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4797/dvm22.jpg

I think that looks rather practical.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Judgment90 said:
Talking to sea-life!

You might be mistaking the ability to "command" sea life (like Aqua Man) and being able to just talk to them. If all you could do is shoot the breeze with a fish, not much use out of that unless you're a fisherman.

Chris OBrien said:
I'd like the power to stop time indefinitely, but not be able to affect anything while it is stopped. I'd just like to be able to nap. Or think of really good comebacks.
Gotta say that's a good one.

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
I already have one:
Being able to guess anyone's nationality by sight.

Would easily trade it for the ability to force others to experience momentary tourettes.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
The power to slow down time, now I know right off the bat that's a pretty decent super power but the restriction for my power would be that it only works while I'm at my job. I just want to go into work one day where everything that needs to be done that day is done by noon just to see the baffled look on their faces.

Oh one other idea, the power to know when someone is stealing from me where I'd automatically know who it was and where they lived. :)

IrradiatedFish

Sep 24, 2010
Double Jump!

Can't say it would be particularly useful for anything. I already can't jump very high, so I can't imagine that doubling my jump distance would be beneficial in any way. That said, it would still be pretty cool!

neverarine

Nov 18, 2009
useless superpower? how about the ability to make any person face palm, that way i dont have to when they say something stupid

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I would have the ability to interpret exactly what mimes are saying.