Pick Your "Worthless" Super Power!

Overhang

Apr 17, 2009
Country
Denmark
That's easy, I would have the ability to spin things by thought. I could stir the coffee, adjust the TV, spin in my chair and make people about to punch me spin around so I could run away, screaming all the way.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
I can summon a Bee.

Just the one, from my hand.

Immense effort required but then poof a Bee.

Can't do this again for a few days.

dontlooknow

Mar 6, 2008
My power would be
to speak only in haikus
and fill leftover

syllables with 'cake';
'cake' is useful because
it is nice and is

monosyllabic:
cake cake cake, cake cake cake cake;
cake cake cake cake; see?

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
The power to never get a snottty nose. I've had a snotty nose for 1.5 years now. It would be nice to wake up and not have to rush to the bathroom for some paper to dry it with.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
I was going to say the ability to focus, but that's actually useful to me.

Oh! How about the ability to make anything taste like whatever I want?

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
The ability to stop a game from crashing and lagging.
No real life-saving uses, but it sure will help with my computer.

Red Oni

Jan 19, 2012
Rastien said:
I can summon a Bee.

Just the one, from my hand.

Immense effort required but then poof a Bee.

Can't do this again for a few days.
Bees... My God
-Batman

Aug 3, 2012
I want to be able too pull stuff out of a picture- like I could pull a chocolate bar out of an advert of a chocolate bar.
Yes I god that from Charlie and the Chocolate factory. Shutup.

Segafriday

Mar 10, 2012
i wouldn't call it worthless but it would definitely be something nobody has thought of
rather than reading the minds of others, i would like to have other people temporarily read my mind. i would control what they see of my mind and when to turn it on and off obviously. and they would not be aware of what is happening they would simply have the information downloaded into their minds without knowing why or where it came from.

Mack Case

Dec 9, 2011
The ability to snap your fingers at someone and then they drop whatever they're carrying. I would use this on all sorts of occasions: Waiters, new moms, jugglers, people I hate, the super bowl, the olympics, at the grocery store, people I hate, I would stand outside the apple store, and whenever there is new merchandise, I would snap at the people leaving the store, fat people who can't bend over to pick up their stuff because they are so damn fat, people I hate... The list goes on.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Hm, the ability to modify clothing.
You can't change the volume of the thing you want to change, but you can change its form, color and whatnot.

Would save me alot of money. And would make be dazzling!