Pics Pl0x

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Aqualung said:
God, you've been quoted so many times already that I feel like the weirdo who shows up late to the party. Still, you're pretty cute, and

Been looking for a reason to use that picture. As for myself, I don't have any pictures at the moment, so I might post some tomorrow. Though, that depends on how lazy I'm feeling at the time, so who knows when I'll get a pic up.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Radeonx said:
xmetatr0nx said:
Radeonx said:
Being that I've seen yours, you look as I expected you to.
And I changed somewhat, as that was a year ago, and I've built up muscle. Now, I am burly. Grrrrrrr.
Haha, big burly man! You bench pressing that car youre standing infront of in that pic now?
Pshh, no! I sold that, and now I have.......two, big, PILLOWS!. I can feel the burn as we speak.
Gah, Radeon! Are you trying to make me envious!?

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
Island said:
i'll put a picture up if someone will show me how.
Upload a picture to an image hosting site, copy the image's location then to post it, do this.
(img)the image's location goes here(/img)
just replace the () with [] and voila, pic posted

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
JimmyBassatti said:
quiet_samurai said:
Just click below if the temptation or curiosity is to much

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=21174683&albumId=117034
I'm diggin' the puppies, Samurai. And, I see you aren't the Jolly Green Giant. What did you do to cure that?

Lol, I had to drink the blood of 7 virgins.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
xmetatr0nx said:
Radeonx said:
And I changed somewhat, as that was a year ago, and I've built up muscle. Now, I am burly. Grrrrrrr.
Haha, big burly man! You bench pressing that car youre standing infront of in that pic now?
Pshh, no! I sold that, and now I have.......two, big, PILLOWS!. I can feel the burn as we speak.
If you want to get stronger, you can take my marshmallows. I moved up from those last week.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Radeonx said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
xmetatr0nx said:
Radeonx said:
If you want to get stronger, you can take my marshmallows. I moved up from those last week.
Really? You mean it?
Do... do you think I'm ready?

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
TriggerUnhappy said:
Aqualung said:
God, you've been quoted so many times already that I feel like the weirdo who shows up late to the party. Still, you're pretty cute, and
Been looking for a reason to use that picture. As for myself, I don't have any pictures at the moment, so I might post some tomorrow. Though, that depends on how lazy I'm feeling at the time, so who knows when I'll get a pic up.
1. Can't say I really care, some of the guys here are kinda cute too. :p
2. Anything with Deadpool is WIN. Thank you good sir.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
xmetatr0nx said:
Radeonx said:
Really? You mean it?
I know you're ready.

drakenabarion

Demiurge
Sep 11, 2009
RebelRising said:
drakenabarion said:
Hmmm, I'm really not sure of this. I'm probably not here long enough for it to matter yet... .... ....

Oh what the hell. Its not like my facebook doesn't already have my full name or anything :)

Interesting. You look like a slightly unapproachable Seth Rogen. And, of course, I mean that in the best way possible.
Hmmmm, I'm not exactly sure how to take that.

Never mind. I found a pic of him that I would like to look like (but no not the curly hair ^^)

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Radeonx said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Radeonx said:
xmetatr0nx said:
Radeonx said:
Really? You mean it?
I know you're ready.
...And knowing is half the battle!
G.I. JOOOOOOOEEEEEE!

[small]Oh come on, how could you not expected me to post that.[/small]
:D