Pics Pl0x

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
JimmyBassatti said:
LOL YOUSA FAT KID! What about that one someone posted on the Fallout Eleventy one? Is that you, or not?
I ain't fat. That shirt is a 'small'. And I'm kinda leaning back a bit to clicky the button.

And that picture was me also.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Hafrael said:
Sorry, but.. you two look related.. :p Your eyes look exactly the same- in black and white, at least.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Hafrael said:
Actually...

We're conjoined at the hip :p

That way we can both wear different shirts :D
I wonder... what's your policy on spicy food? Being conjoined at the hip (as in being fused) means that going to the bathroom after a bowl of jalapenos could be an... well, agonizing shared experience. xD

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Aqualung said:
Hafrael said:
Sorry, but.. you two look related.. :p Your eyes look exactly the same- in black and white, at least.
No need to be sorry, most people think we look related. (but our eyes are pretty different color)

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
JimmyBassatti said:
It's a bird...it's a plane...it's...Simriel? No, it's JimmyBassatti, slightly like Simriel (Because of the hat) BUT WITHOUT THE ACCENT AND GLASSES! (The glasses are his source of power)
Dang, Jimmy. I though you would just pull a MaxTheReaper and show no picture... or at least a mogwai.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Sonicron said:
Hafrael said:
Actually...

We're conjoined at the hip :p

That way we can both wear different shirts :D
I wonder... what's your policy on spicy food? Being conjoined at the hip (as in being fused) means that going to the bathroom after a bowl of jalapenos could be an... well, agonizing shared experience. xD
Oh its horrible, especially if one of us has bad gas.

D:

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
Island said:
[http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e194/alittlesparrow/?action=view&current=island.jpg]

this ones not that resent, but its pretty good. your all ugly by the way.
That's not very nice, and apparently I share the likeness of a celebrity other than Gilbert Godfrey so I can't be that terrible.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
I really like this thread because it shows that gamers are regular people and not

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
War Penguin said:
JimmyBassatti said:
It's a bird...it's a plane...it's...Simriel? No, it's JimmyBassatti, slightly like Simriel (Because of the hat) BUT WITHOUT THE ACCENT AND GLASSES! (The glasses are his source of power)
Dang, Jimmy. I though you would just pull a MaxTheReaper and show no picture... or at least a mogwai.
Are you jealous that I'm basically Simriel's twin?
Also, I'm gonna do that Escapist Meme video thing soon. So, no need to worry, folks!
Be sure to include a camera faced, one legged zombie riding a unicorn through a hail of gunfire next to a purple ninja

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Cortheya said:
I really like this thread because it shows that gamers are regular people and not
Oh no doubt. If there's any proof that not all gamers look like the stereotype, we're it.