Picture shows Assassin's Creed 3 in Egypt?

Dr. Whiggs

Jan 12, 2008
Gabanuka said:
I'm hoping for Feudal Japan myself, Assassins creed 3: Modern Warfare isn't my cuppa tea.
We've already had a ninja assassin franchise [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenchu]

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Egypt, Japan & present day would make me happy, either way i don't care aslogn as it has a kickass story to boot.

TheGameXXVII

Feb 1, 2010
Victorian London would be awesome, IMO.

imagine going around slitting throats in a Jack-the-Ripper way around London.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
My theory since ACII has been that ACIII will be like that episode of LOST, "The Constant" If youve seen it, you know what I mean...

Right down to the fact that the main character is named Desmond! too good to pass up.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Well, that certainly has to be Assassins Creed concept art. At the end of AC2 they made it sound like Desmond will need to do some heavy duty globe-trotting, so perhaps he'll have to relive the memories of multiple ancestors, and this is just one out of many.

Maybe this is just my overactive imagination, but does anyone else notice a similarity between that eagle emblem and the Assassin one?

It's as if the present one is also modeled after the eagle, with the top point being a beak and those parts jutting out at the bottom are wings. Just speculating.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
I was wondering what would happen if it was set in the civil war or something. You know, the point where the guns are just crap enough that you could get away with having an AC game in it.

But this could be really cool. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
to be fair that looks so basic that could just be some art design and until I see screenshots I refuse to believe it's real

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
I think they are going to have you control differnt assassins through-out different periods of history, getting closer and closer to the present day with some missions with Desmond in between and maybe even a mission where you play as one of Desmond's parents then finally something happens like the animus is destroyed but Desmond is perfectly synched with his ancestors and he just annihilates all of the Templars... or something.

Maibus

Aug 8, 2009
I have the worst feeling in the world that it'll be set in WWII at some point...