Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
A few things I've been working on. Fun little program this is.

Tried to keep them a real as possible but I'm not really a gun person so I don't know how it all works =P

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
zen5887 said:
Tried to keep them a real as possible but I'm not really a gun person so I don't know how it all works =P
All of them are very smooth, and the layers work very well with your layout.

There are a few things off, but you're new here, so I'm not going to nitpick.

blackshark121

Jan 4, 2009
Alright, first ever, let me know how it is.

Magazine moved behind grip, M4 receiver added in. In the front, a knife doubles as a bayonet and grip. A small switch on the grip allows the knife to be disconnected. A laser sits in front above the barrel.

Took a while, hope to add in a second gun, essentially, where the laser pointer is.

EDIT: There is the modification with a shotgun instead of the laser pointer.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
only 400 views away from 100,000 and the sexy Forum Inferno badge. Ill post a very special creation when that happens.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
sooperman said:
zen5887 said:
All of them are very smooth, and the layers work very well with your layout.

There are a few things off, but you're new here, so I'm not going to nitpick.
Thank you for your mercy =)

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
I've got a couple more...
Let's start with my latest, a Security and Patrol carbine chambered in .44 Magnum.

A prototype laser rifle.

Another CQC Carbine. Likely also chambered in .44 Magnum. I was on a bit of a pistol-caliber binge when I made some of these.

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
sooperman said:
^=ash=^ said:
sooperman said:
Got bored. Again.

What is your guys' family crest? Make it in PMG and lets see it!
This is as close as i could be bothered to get to mine .. oh the bullets are where words sholud be but i couldn't be bothered to make it out ^^

Geez that is detail fo' sho' right there. That's crazy, I love it.
my family crest

ygetoff

Oct 22, 2008
A guerilla-fighter weapons set, featuring an externally modified AK74u and separate grenade launcher/shotgun.
[http://img85.imageshack.us/i/myweapon46.jpg/] The AK is modified with a folding stock, external rail, and new folding front sights. There are also double taped mags, a taped bayonet, and it has a ribbed AK-M upper receiver plate.
The Secondary Launcher has a folding stock, advanced optics, and has a launcher and taped shotgun attachment.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
ygetoff said:
A guerilla-fighter weapons set, featuring an externally modified AK74u and separate grenade launcher/shotgun.
[http://img85.imageshack.us/i/myweapon46.jpg/] The AK is modified with a folding stock, external rail, and new folding front sights. There are also double taped mags, a taped bayonet, and it has a ribbed AK-M upper receiver plate.
The Secondary Launcher has a folding stock, advanced optics, and has a launcher and taped shotgun attachment.
Not bad, but there's a bit too much tape. I like your shotgun attachment, though. It looks very good.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
<spoiler=L.R.A.P.R,Winterized version>

L.R.A.P.R stand for Long Range Anti Personal Rifle.This long ranged rifle is all about precise and deadly stopping power.And with a silencer to help,the enemy will never,ever,EVER find you.
This version of the rifle can stand up to -40C°.And has a range up to 1.5 Km.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
RanD00M said:
<spoiler=L.R.A.P.R,Winterized version>

L.R.A.P.R stand for Long Range Anti Personal Rifle.This long ranged rifle is all about precise and deadly stopping power.And with a silencer to help,the enemy will never,ever,EVER find you.
This version of the rifle can stand up to -40C°.And has a range up to 1.5 Km.
Points for trying, but your rifle is missing a pistol grip. Your clip is also not flush with the receiver, meaning that snow and other shit will get inside your rifle. Also, a suppressor simply lowers the noise of the gunshot to something like slapping a table with a heavy dictionary. You can still hear it clearly.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
NimbleJack3 said:
Pint for trying, but your rifle is missing a pistol grip. Your clip is also not flush with the receiver, meaning that snow and other shit will get inside your rifle. Also, a suppressor simply lowers the noise of the gunshot to something like slapping a table with a heavy dictionary. You can still hear it clearly.
Hey,hey,shut up.I have no knowledge of guns,and I am not trying to be realistic in anyway.I´m just here to make cool looking guns,and have fun.Stop spoiling it.