Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
RanD00M said:
NimbleJack3 said:
Pint for trying, but your rifle is missing a pistol grip. Your clip is also not flush with the receiver, meaning that snow and other shit will get inside your rifle. Also, a suppressor simply lowers the noise of the gunshot to something like slapping a table with a heavy dictionary. You can still hear it clearly.
Hey,hey,shut up.I have no knowledge of guns,and I am not trying to be realistic in anyway.I´m just here to make cool looking guns,and have fun.Stop spoiling it.
For someone who is just here for fun, that was an unnecessarily hostile response to some minor constructive criticism.

Also, if you wanted you're gun to just "look cool," then you should have not just thrown out specs to make it seem like you knew what you were talking about.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Sentinel10 said:
For someone who is just here for fun, that was an unnecessarily hostile response to some minor constructive criticism.I'll give you that one.I was a little over the line.

Also, if you wanted you're gun to just "look cool," then you should have not just thrown out specs to make it seem like you knew what you were talking about.
But this one I will disagree with.Since the looks of the gun,and my random specs have really nothing to do with each other.

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
RanD00M said:
Sentinel10 said:
For someone who is just here for fun, that was an unnecessarily hostile response to some minor constructive criticism.I'll give you that one.I was a little over the line.

But this one I will disagree with.Since the looks of the gun,and my random specs have really nothing to do with each other.
Eh, fair enough.

OT: Yay guns!

Reference Pic:

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
Bushmaster MOE Carbine

Source image:

A small pump-action shotgun inspired by ygetoff's underbarrel attachment.

Criticism welcome.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
NUUU the thread is slowly dieing!

NimbleJack3 said:
Bushmaster MOE Carbine

Source image:

A small pump-action shotgun inspired by ygetoff's underbarrel attachment.

Criticism welcome.
I definatly like the shotty :) I can only imagine what one might actually use the double trigger system for on a shot gun lol

The Great Zegrool

Jul 29, 2009
Dnal Inc.'s laser-rifle 9001, for when basic planet destroying power isn't enough.

It's laser powered with ammo on the bottom where it usually is. A holo up top for aiming up close, and that little tube thing near the (stock? I'm not that good with guns.) can be pushed into the gun to transform it into a missile launcher.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010

Just whipped it up this morning in a few mins. I felt like modding the G36 but I realized since it has a stupid pistol grip welded to the lower reciever, I'd have to find a new reciever that fit. So I absentmindedly tossed the F2000's on there and was like, "Woah... it actually looks cool" which is wierd for me since I hate the F2000 parts >.> ther just too futuristic for my likes, too many curves. But yeah. Here ya go. Oh and the front sight is actually attached to the handgaurd >.> and it does flip down. And although you cant see it in this pic, I did use the double gas piston idea i had a while ago. I took a shot showing this but thought I wouldn't need to post it here lol

critiques?

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
LordMalachi said:

Just whipped it up this morning in a few mins. I felt like modding the G36 but I realized since it has a stupid pistol grip welded to the lower reciever, I'd have to find a new reciever that fit. So I absentmindedly tossed the F2000's on there and was like, "Woah... it actually looks cool" which is wierd for me since I hate the F2000 parts >.> ther just too futuristic for my likes, too many curves. But yeah. Here ya go. Oh and the front sight is actually attached to the handgaurd >.> and it does flip down. And although you cant see it in this pic, I did use the double gas piston idea i had a while ago. I took a shot showing this but thought I wouldn't need to post it here lol

critiques?
Your chatter about a double gas piston is lost on me, but I do love the rifle. It looks like the foregrip is a little too far away from the trigger grip, but it looks like it would work so I don't have much to say about it in the ways of critique. Very nice mod, really.

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008

The SAF BR-1 Battle Rifle. 18 round magazine, select fire (semi-auto, three-round burst), badass bayonet.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
sooperman said:
LordMalachi said:

critiques?
Your chatter about a double gas piston is lost on me, but I do love the rifle. It looks like the foregrip is a little too far away from the trigger grip, but it looks like it would work so I don't have much to say about it in the ways of critique. Very nice mod, really.
Lol dont worry about the double piston. Its just the gas tube like an AK only thers 2

MaxMees said:
Woah, that's weird LordMalachi. I made a rifle a couple days ago with the F2000 and G36 receivers.

My God it's ugly.
Naw its not ugly lol just a lil more bulky.

Sentinel10 said:

The SAF BR-1 Battle Rifle. 18 round magazine, select fire (semi-auto, three-round burst), badass bayonet.
Why does it feel like Ive started another trend? Ik I didn't but it seems this way >.< Its very nice though, I like the barret parts, but Id recomend making the dust cover bigger since rounds from that mag have no chance of fitting through an ejection port that size

Evil Tim

Apr 18, 2009
Stickyreiss said:
well technically all Double Action revolvers are Semi Automatic, in the sense that whenever you pull the trigger, you fire.
Newp. They're not semi-automatic because they don't end their firing cycle with a new round in the ready-to-fire position; you manually advance the cylinder during the act of pulling the trigger in a double-action, which is just as much manual operation as operating a pump or bolt action is. The Mateba is a semi-auto because it advances its own cylinder, not because it cocks its own hammer; you can have a semi-automatic weapon with a double-action only trigger.

Of course, at the point you're sticking the entire top half of a revolver on a slide (especially if, as with the Webley-Fosberry, it's a top-break and the hinge is part of said slide), you have to ask serious questions as to why you're using a revolver at all, hence the rarity of semi-auto revolver designs.

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
LordMalachi said:
Sentinel10 said:

Why does it feel like Ive started another trend? Ik I didn't but it seems this way >.< Its very nice though, I like the barret parts, but Id recomend making the dust cover bigger since rounds from that mag have no chance of fitting through an ejection port that size
Funny you should say that, because I just threw an enlarged dust cover over the 98B's existing ejection port.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Sentinel10 said:
LordMalachi said:
Sentinel10 said:

Funny you should say that, because I just threw an enlarged dust cover over the 98B's existing ejection port.
Oh? Maybe a flaw on Dr Noob's part? Sorry bout that then lol

NEVRINx54 said:
I like the first one btw it's beefy lookin, but Id find something to put between the barrel and bolt on the second one, even if its still little, cuz I like the look, but as far as I know its physicaly impossible to do quite like that >.<

Evil Tim

Apr 18, 2009
Sentinel10 said:

Any criticisms are welcomed.
Back sight's much too far back, I don't think you'd even be able to line it up with your eye in that position. Front grip seems awkwardly close to the trigger group and rather too small to use, and there's not a lot of handguard to actually hold the rifle by; there seems little point in cutting it so short if you've got a full-length barrel.

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Evil Tim said:
Sentinel10 said:

Any criticisms are welcomed.
Back sight's much too far back, I don't think you'd even be able to line it up with your eye in that position. Front grip seems awkwardly close to the trigger group, and there's not a lot of handguard to actually hold the rifle by.
I agree with everything but the front grip. And that only because of the P90 and how close to the trigger group its front grip is. For a small caliber bullpup its actually ok to be that close, it /almost/ feels like holding a pistol with 2 hands. But if it's a bullpup type AR, then I'm not so sure...