Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

GrantM

Dec 5, 2010
This is my first attempt at a bolt action rifle (specifically, the Kar 98). My friend on another forum did the camo for me, and I thought it looked really nice.

coryf2209

Oct 23, 2010
GrantM said:
This is my first attempt at a bolt action rifle (specifically, the Kar 98). My friend on another forum did the camo for me, and I thought it looked really nice.

Looks good, and almost perfectly accurate, but you could enlarge some of the pieces, and move the bolt lever a bit further up.

Havent posted anything in a while, so...
Quick bolt action MAR(Magnetic Accelerator Rifle) with supercharged rails.
Thanks to Daniel for the trigger idea :p

My airsoft M4 SOPMOD, with the addons that come with it.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Updates! Now we have a standalone trigger! The possibilities are endless! Working....

A very gawky rifle, I actually hate it.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Sum guns what I done.

A simple bolt action rifle, just playing about with the new bits. (oo-eer)

Military Version as well.

Then an attempt to make an up-to date L85A2 with rails and ACOG, as they are these days in the British army. Not the best - the scale is a bit off and I think the stock ought to be longer and more meaty - but it took a while so be nice :p

Comments and crits welcome.

EDIT: I have to watch an advert to make a post now? Fuck off, seriously.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Wadders said:
Then an attempt to make an up-to date L85A2 with rails and ACOG, as they are these days in the British army. Not the best - the scale is a bit off and I think the stock ought to be longer and more meaty - but it took a while so be nice :p

MAH GAWD! An L85! Can this be true!

Yeah *Cough* anyways, I like what you've done with that 'cause it really does look quite a lot like the A2. My only problems would be the shapes of the cocking handle and the dust covers but that's only because (having spent a week with one on a cadet camp) I'm really anal with accuracy on these guns.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to make an L86A2 LSW in new PMG (my one in old PMG is way back).

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
MrJKapowey said:
Wadders said:

MAH GAWD! An L85! Can this be true!

Yeah *Cough* anyways, I like what you've done with that 'cause it really does look quite a lot like the A2. My only problems would be the shapes of the cocking handle and the dust covers but that's only because (having spent a week with one on a cadet camp) I'm really anal with accuracy on these guns.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to make an L86A2 LSW in new PMG (my one in old PMG is way back).
Cheers son!

Yeah theres a few things i could have/ should have spent more time in, but I think it looks alright overall. i anticipate your LSW :D

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
It's good to see this thread up and running. I can happily count myself among the old guard. Is Sticky still active, or has he moved on?

Here's the latest gun I've made for quite a while - an M14 held baseball bat-style.

DanielPowell33

Jun 9, 2009
Here's my recreation of the AR-15 my brother and I recently bought. It mostly preset parts, the DPMS logo actually took the most time to make.

It only cost a little over $800, witch is pretty cheap for an AR. I didn't come with iron sights, so we bought that cheap little dot scope from Walmart just so we could shoot. Decent optics can cost as much, if not more that the AR itself (Cabelas has a holographic sight/magnifier combo for over $1000). A proper long range scope is what we plan on buying next.
You'd be surprised how hot the barrel gets after emptying an entire mag, especially is this Texas heat.
So, if you ever feel like spending big bucks on a gun, I highly recommend an AR-15. Its hands down the most fun I've ever had shooting.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
WanderingFool said:
Here is something ive been trying to make for a while now, but never got it to feel right.

Simply a AK47 turning into a Bullpup rifle. The back end is still a little off.

Crits are welcomed.
Looks much better than my monstrosity of a bullpup AK.

Made this quite a few months ago

It's good to see this thread picking up again.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Wadders said:
i anticipate your LSW :D
Anticipate no moar...

It is here!

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/finishedl86a2lsw.jpg/]
Yeah, there are a lot of things I don't like about it (including the colour, lack of holes and the lack of detail) but it was so annoyingly difficult I just want it off of my lawn nao!

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Well, here is an updated (and hopefully better) Bullpup AK

Also, a update of my MP7 from a while back

I made it blue... because I could...

And here is two new creations.

First attempt.

Mostly looks like an ACR. has built in suppressor.

And I recently played Crysis 2, so here is the Grendel

The Grendel itself was based off of the early ACR design, so its basically an ACR itself.

Crits are welcomed, as always.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
WanderingFool said:
Well, here is an updated (and hopefully better) Bullpup AK

First attempt.
Yeah, I like the AK: 'cause you've raised the stock it looks much more feasible to ADS with it. The Saiga's good too, it really looks like the real thing as opposed to many of my imitations...

Anyways - some of my other recent guns...

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/mp5magazinefedgrenadela.jpg/]
Yeah, it's off to one side because to the left is a .50 stock covered by a square.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/augmarksmanvariant.jpg/]
This is like some kind of marksman variant AUG with a slight futuristic theme.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/arcticwarfaresniperrifl.jpg/]

Crits welcome on all, as per normal.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Decided to remake my old bullpup AK. This one's still uglier than shit, but is more ergonomic and better sized than my previous build. I think this is a giant improvement, but still needs work.

Crits welcome, and thanks to Wandering Fool for inspiration.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
pauloh said:
i dont get it, scope on a shotgun?
What scope on what shotgun? and why not?

*Edit*

A new gun, made using old PMG.

Based of of the Kriss V SMG, I got the name Kross from Brink.

Crits are welcomed.

coryf2209

Oct 23, 2010
pauloh said:
i dont get it, scope on a shotgun?
I dont see why a shotgun cant have a scope.
If I'm shooting slugs at things, a scope would be appreciated.
Especially for WanderingFools Saigs-12 :p

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
WanderingFool said:

Based of of the Kriss V SMG, I got the name Kross from Brink.

Crits are welcomed.
Yeah, I like it. It does really look like it could be a feasible weapon and not a forced conversion from SMG to Carbine (I think you've done that) like some out there.

I like the way in which the M203 almost perfectly has a line with the front of that magazine housing bit. (I don't know what to call it.)

And nao here's some of mine -

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/rppistol.jpg/]
Basically the pistol was put together by a kid in his spare time at school so he's bringing it to the underworld when he gets a detention to go there with some fellow students (it's like Hogwarts).
The MP5 is there for size purposes and the pistol is a bolt action weapon with a custom built (by the student) 25 round 9mm magazine.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/sawnoffshotgun.jpg/]
That bit behind the barrels is the hammer.

Crits welcome on the above, and still welcome on the guns in my last post.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
MrJKapowey said:
Yeah, I like it. It does really look like it could be a feasible weapon and not a forced conversion from SMG to Carbine (I think you've done that) like some out there.

I like the way in which the M203 almost perfectly has a line with the front of that magazine housing bit. (I don't know what to call it.)
Would you mind telling me which SMG to Carbine conversion looked forced? Cause, well, I cant remember myself... but I dont doubt there was one.

And nao here's some of mine -

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/rppistol.jpg/]
Basically the pistol was put together by a kid in his spare time at school so he's bringing it to the underworld when he gets a detention to go there with some fellow students (it's like Hogwarts).
The MP5 is there for size purposes and the pistol is a bolt action weapon with a custom built (by the student) 25 round 9mm magazine.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/sawnoffshotgun.jpg/]
That bit behind the barrels is the hammer.

Crits welcome on the above, and still welcome on the guns in my last post.
Interesting pisol, it does have that kind of scrap-built feel that comes from being cobled together. I also like the sawed-off

I wish Dr. Noob woould shotguns into the new PMG.