Pirate Stock Exchange Opens in Somalia

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Kollega said:
A pirate stock exchange? Investments and hiring? SOCIAL SUPPORT?

[HEADING=3]This is madness![/HEADING]
No, this is

[HEADING=3]SOMALIA![/HEADING]

mrjinx

Dec 31, 2008
"Cash4RPGs only offered $10,000 for my Rocket Propelled Grenade, investing in the Pirate Stock Exchange gave me $75,000! Thanks Pirate Stock Exchange!"

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Can we donate hats and wooden ships with black powder cannons?

Man, that's awesome. There's a stock exchange I can rely on!

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Furburt said:
Wow, once again it's proved that nothing is black and white.
Sure they're robbing ships and kidnapping people, but it pays for a school?
Yeah, people are dieing at the hands of these thugs, but it's okay because some of the money funds schools.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Hubilub said:
Isn't this illegal? It has to be. BOMB IT!
Uhh... this is Somalia you know. That country has not had an effective government for... 20 years now?

Anyway, these pirates need to get a better fashion sense as far as I am concerned. Where are their long coats and nice big hats? Kinda makes me unwilling to takes these buggers seriously when these guys don't have a sense of style to go with their lives of looting and plundering.

ReincarnatedFTP

Jun 13, 2009
mrjinx said:
"Cash4RPGs only offered $10,000 for my Rocket Propelled Grenade, investing in the Pirate Stock Exchange gave me $75,000! Thanks Pirate Stock Exchange!"
Sad thing is, this stock exchange has more actual value and chance to profit than the silly scam you're parodying (unless you're one of the ones behind the scam you're parodying of course).

almostgold

Dec 1, 2009
Furburt said:
Doug said:
Furburt said:
Wow, once again it's proved that nothing is black and white.
Sure they're robbing ships and kidnapping people, but it pays for a school?
And hospitals. And they are robbing the ships of companies who make vast fortunes, ironically most likely off the backs of people like them.
Rob the rich, give to the poor? Remind you of anything?
Nothing will teach those rich motherfuckers more than kidnapping working class sailors!