Play in the Elder Scrolls Online Beta This Weekend

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
For the ones who really don't want to go and click on weird shit: I also have an extra key, so first to message me gets one.

GoGoFrenzy

Mar 13, 2012
Has anybody had problems with the beta key given from Escapist? I have been able to play but cannot access their forums because it says my activation key is not valid when I try to register. This despite the fact that I went ahead and purchased the game Friday night.

Raioken18 said:
MAJOR TIP!!!

People ingame keep saying "But there is WVW and a guild driven economy!", well... big whoop... There's a ton of FTP games with those exact features, done from what I hear significantly better. Also guild driven economy is it really that big of a draw card???
Actually, I play a lot of WvW in Guild Wars 2 and I keep hearing how the ESO WvW is actually better. So that is a big plus for me and influenced my decision to purchase. Wish I worked less this weekend cause I didn't get to level 10 so I could try it out for myself.

Deathfish15 said:
I'll put in my 2 cents about this whole spiel:

---Because I was in their very 1st Stress Test, I got an email re-inviting me for this weekend's Beta Test

---I also have an invite for Wildstar for this Weekend's Beta Test on that game.

Which one have I chosen?

I'll give you a hint: It's not TESO. The game is drab, boring, and just a travel simulator. Wildstar is far more exciting and interesting, with a far more "fun" style going about it. So, I'll elect not to enter this contest (which it is a contest instead of a giveaway) and advise others to do the same by telling them to: Stay away from TESO.
I really dislike cutesy character models so not even bothering with Wildstar. It could have the best end game ever and I just can't look at those characters. I'm a big fan of the ESO look though. Enjoying it very much.