Play WoW with Doraleous and Associates

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Damn, its US server! Makes sense because they are American, and also there is no server called Ligntening Hoof in Europe.

Kiithid

Aug 12, 2009
MetalMonkey74 said:
wish it was EU servers!

i'd so slap neebs!

sorry

he kinda needs it
He sure does, however the fun of it all is that we can only imagine the epic beating he would get from everyone.
It's like seeing Doraleous credidated for his awesomeness.

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
I have a question: Would you ever do this with, say, I dunno... Dungeons and Dragons Online? I mean, I know that it itsn't nearly as popular, but c'mon, it would be awesome.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Oh wow.This would be amazing if I were still playing WoW.Living in the US.And gave a flying fuck about D&A.

Geoff101

Mar 8, 2010
I've played too much WOW on PVP servers to know this looks like an invitation to horde gankers... but it sounds cool.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Interesting. I may even consider getting one of those 14-day free trials so I can check this out.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
*deep breath in* WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!! Monkey-****in' ****-lickin' ******y-stuffing *****!!

*ahem* There is a good and likely chance that I will personally not be available to take part in this lovely gathering, and for that I am sincerely ****-****ing ****-splittingly sorry.

Jzolr0708 said:
Just checked the date again, and, wonderfully enough, thats my birthday! What a great present!
If they do it again next week, it'll be on my birthday the 15! Record the s**t out of this, guys. Seriously, the whole thing.

Nickisimo

Apr 14, 2009
It was interesting...Neebs had huge pectoral muscles, and many enemies were slain.

Urineonus

Jul 8, 2010
Hey Avarith!!

That was a lot of fun, I hope to see everyone on the server again soon.