Play WoW with Doraleous and Associates

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009
If anyone cares, I've created a thread for the event. Evil beware! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.209782-Laddyyyyyy-Doraleous-and-Associates-World-of-Warcraft-Roleplay-Electric-Boogaloo#7101007]

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
If this is legit, I am really tempted to buy a WoW subscription just to get a chance to hang out of these guys. Awesome show!

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
iLikeHippos said:
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

THE WORLD WANTS ME TO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT! I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MOOOOOORE!!!

... *Cools off*

Sounds kind of fun, but I am sure it would get crowded though by all the escapist trial users.
You guessed it :D

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009
Ravinak said:
Kasawd said:
Hmm, I may have to get in on this.
Seems like the event was on yesterday. Oh well, screensshots will do.
The event was, in act, today. You can find a few screenshots I took and a list of the major points of the event in the thread I created. Linked in my post above.

Ravinak

Nov 5, 2008
Du Jour Jaricho said:
Ravinak said:
Kasawd said:
Hmm, I may have to get in on this.
Seems like the event was on yesterday. Oh well, screensshots will do.
The event was, in act, today. You can find a few screenshots I took and a list of the major points of the event in the thread I created. Linked in my post above.
Oh yeah I forgot it is still the 8th in the US, it's already 2PM Friday here down under =D

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
Novskij said:
Rogue 9 said:
mwah ha ha ha! A bunch of escapists, rolling allies, on the same server as my 80 Troll DK? *evilgrin*
Is also PVP server.

Bah the ganking that could ensue......
cant gank in the ally starting zone dudes. pvp is disabled there.

Meemaimoh

Aug 20, 2009
Damn! I should never have transferred off Lightninghoof.

Not that I play any more, anyway. But I already hated the server I transferred to, and Lightninghoof was awesome. So. Just... damn.