PlayStation 4 Recruits Two Free-To-Play MMOs

Arawn

Dec 18, 2003
I will give them credit for picking two very decent games to start their list. While PS2 is a great game (freaking huge levels) I would love to see Tribes come out on console.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Lunar Templar said:
Cognimancer said:
I've heard Warframe is also going to be on the PS4, so, that'd be 3 if its true
Yeah it is, here's the trailer:

OT: I have almost all the games here so this doesn't interest me too much, but anything that gives them a new playerbase is OK by me.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
webkilla said:
More PS2 noobs for the slaughter? Sounds like fun :)
No doubt the PS4 and PC versions will have no connection with each other. Seperate servers and all.

Yellowfish

Nov 8, 2012
Now, that's one reason to get PS4. My PC could barely run Planetside 2, which was one of the reasons I stopped playing it. Being able to buy a device which is much cheaper than a high-end gaming PC that is able to run PS2 without problems is a good thing indeed. The only problem here is that it's been ages since I played an FPS on a console, and last time I tried I was put off by the inferior controls.

Sleekit said:
i wonder if they'll be playing alongside PC users :eek:
That's not gonna happen, PC players will be stomping the console users all the time. Not saying that PC users are more skilled or experienced, just that there's a reason why many FPS games support controllers, yet not many PC gamers use them. Keyboard and mouse is flat out better for shooters.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
That's kinda depressing, I was thinking about trying to get back into PS2 (tried it before, but never really had any time to devote to it), guess I can always wait and see if the first one goes F2P and see if that's any good.

Vgcj Truf

Jun 7, 2013
So sony announces 2 mmos, that sony owns.....for their new sony system....that doesnt need any real changes because their specs are really low. ....they really think we are this piss stupid?

neppakyo

Apr 3, 2011
RicoADF said:
Star Trek Online ticks off the correct boxes and crosses out the wrong one, theres a reason it's the only MMO I play regularly. That and also because it feels more like Star Trek Command than World of Warcraft, which is a big plus in my books. I wonder if STO will come to the PS4, hmmmm......

I've got my PS4 already booked, and arranging my room over the next few weeks so will leave room for it to be plugged in :)
STO? Jolan Tru fellow STOer!

That would be quite interesting to see STO on the PS4.. maybe sony could lend cryptic some programmers to fix up some of the bugs.. other than that its the only MMO I play

captcha: idk my bff jill
What the fuck captcha..? o_O