PlayStation Camera Gives PS4 Voice Command Capabilities

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
BrownGaijin said:
Thought B: Microsoft makes camera and mic mandatory and we're up in arms, Sony makes camera and mic optional and it doesn't really bother a majority of us. I bet Microsoft is really scratching their heads over that one.
Mandatory Kinnect is good but you still have to buy it with the Xbone, while the Playstation Camera isn't forced with the console. A lot of us were not looking forward to paying that $100 extra because of this.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Well since it is not a REQUIRED addition I really don't see a problem. Personally I don't feel the need to talk to my television/Playstation but that is me. And as usual I am not to keen on how it will XBOX OFF... *5 minutes later* Okay so much for voice commands doing that stuff.

But lets just say that I want to XBOX OFF .. hehe you can't catch me a second time. It isn't required and hell if half of it works it might be something for a few people. As long as they don't REQUIRE it, as ordering a pizza through kinect. Okay that isn't required but that just shows how stupid it is to make something simple take 10 times longer.

So yeah no troubles, no hair on my neck, stick with buttons and I am happy.