Please welcome your newest moderator, Lilani!

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Since someone beat me to the punch on this one with [user]Elfgore[/user], I wanted to make sure I got to post this one.

At her request, I will announce Lilani's new moderator status with this:

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
Good luck to you lilani, hope the forums don't give you too much of a headache.

captcha: outlook not so good
Damnit captcha don't jinx this!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Didn't she request a self ban once?

How things change, eh?

Gratz ma'am.

Give 'em blood and vinegar!

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I would embed a video that better describes my reaction, but I'm stuck on a phone and that makes it way too much work, so...

Cool.

Word(s) of a...wordsmith.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Another? Quite a recruitment drive, good luck Lilani purging those trolls :)

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
Woo! Congrats!

Did you and Elfgore lose a bet or something?

We're all counting on you.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Woohoo! Was hoping she would join us in slowly losing our sanity in our righteous fight.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Have some cake to celebrate!

Oh... well I would have brought two cakes if I knew there was going to be two new mods...

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Zhukov said:
Didn't she request a self ban once?

How things change, eh?

Gratz ma'am.

Give 'em blood and vinegar!
Well, you know what they say, if you can't beat em join em :p I can't bring myself to leave this place for too long, so when they asked for help I couldn't help but say yes, lol. I will strive to do you all proud!

G.O.A.T. said:
-_-

Really? Fine.
I have a feeling I know what this is about, and I will say that of my own admission I will not be modding gamergate stuff in GID. I want things to be fair too, and right now I feel the best way to keep the peace there is for me to abstain from that area. I did not accept this to change the balance there.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
You're a level-headed person, Lilani. Congrats, you deserve this.

The Lunatic

Princess
Jun 3, 2010
Lilani said:
I have a feeling I know what this is about, and I will say that of my own admission I will not be modding gamergate stuff in GID. I want things to be fair too, and right now I feel the best way to keep the peace there is for me to abstain from that area. I did not accept this to change the balance there.
But will you be moderating members of that community who've you've shown contempt towards in the past?

You'll have to forgive me for my degree of caution, but, it's a bit worrying to see a new announced member of the moderator team already recusing themselves from an entire section of the forums due to their personal biases.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
The Lunatic said:
Lilani said:
But will you be moderating members of that community who've you've shown contempt towards in the past?

You'll have to forgive me for my degree of caution, but, it's a bit worrying to see a new announced member of the moderator team already recusing themselves from an entire section of the forums due to their personal biases.
I totally understand, and while I realize it may have been easier to not say anything, I realized the way this must look to some and I wanted to put it out there in the open.

To answer your question, I will use my best judgement as far as individuals go. If I feel conflicted I will corroborate with the other mods to reach a consensus. I've never seen moderating as a lone ranger sort of thing to do, and so I plan on making sure I don't go too far without parsing myself. That's why we're a team :)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Gratz Lilani! The staff made a very wise choice bringing you in! Can't think of any other user more fit for the job :3