Points where you've disagreed with Yahtzee

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
I find his reviews forced and painfully unfunny.

Also, what he says sometimes just does not make sense. He contradicts himself all the damn time.

yankeefan19

Mar 20, 2009
Fraser.J.A said:
Chaosut said:
I'm willing to bet that most people are nodding our heads in agreement 99% of the time when you watch a review by the almighty Yahtzee. He seems to be able to hit the nail on the head like no other.
What? If you agree with Yahtzee 99% of the time, you must think the video game industry is in a terrible, terrible shape. The last positive review he gave, that I can remember, was for Portal. Portal!
He gave positive reviews after portal, I think he gave GTA 4 a good review, COD 4, and a couple of others

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
I agree with about half of his stuff. My main dissagreement being that I like JRPG's. But I do tend to agree with him when it comes to FPS's and graphics.

Nevertheless I only really watch ZP for humor, he really does not have any influence on whether or not I buy a game.

deathstrikesquirrel

Apr 15, 2009
Vrex360 said:
When he said that the standard Halo fare was as simple as 'humans rule aliens suck they are stealing ancient weapons and we'd rather they didn't'. he has no right to say that when his only prior knowledge came from what was arguably the weakest story in the series Halo 3.
Willful ignorance is NOT FACT Mr. Crowshaw.
Actually I played all three games and that pretty much sums it up ._.

But I do like JRPGs and Super Smash Bros, but I do agree with him about Halo 3 and soul calibur's throw button because I used that every fight in story mode in 2,3,4 and if I were to buy 5 when it eventually comes out I will keep using the throw button.

matnatz

Oct 21, 2008
quack35 said:
I find his reviews forced and painfully unfunny.

Also, what he says sometimes just does not make sense. He contradicts himself all the damn time.
Sorry for the double post, but do you have any examples? Sure, I'm usually too busy laughing and being bombarded with jokes to be concerned with contradictions, but I still don't think I've seen any. Perhaps he is ambivalent?

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
In guitar hero 3, there is multiplayer quick play, its just hidden (I'm not sure if it counts compared to the single player one be who cares)

Sorry if htis ones been done