Pokémon

Apr 28, 2008
Funny strip, but the pokemon are all stored at Prof. Oak's lab (or the lab of whatever professor of the region your in), not your house!

And yes, I am a pedantic prick with no time on his hands, what of it?

Also, people called you an elitist for that Blade Runner comic? Really? Now that's just being silly.

Dec 14, 2009
Irridium said:
Funny strip, but the pokemon are all stored at Prof. Oak's lab (or the lab of whatever professor of the region your in), not your house!

And yes, I am a pedantic prick with no time on his hands, what of it?
That's what the propoganda wants you to believe.

Think about it...

Feb 13, 2008
You do get the impression that poke-balls are sort of like Snoopy's kennel. Inter-dimensional kennels filled with all the latest accoutrements.

http://www.virtualshackles.com/99

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Relevant.

Venusaur, with a question mark.

I love that video.

The look on Squirtles face as he devours Charmander is priceless.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I now officially love your strip. Before this strip I just stalking you, but now... Very nice!
I like the upgrade in the art and the bubbles.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
............ Not only was he abusing Pokemon. But he found the fountain of youth and wouldn't tell anyone, what a jerk.

Can I adopt that Eevee. I'd treat it with love and care.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Certainly never thought about it that way, though Pokemon does have it's... weird points, when you think about it...

Tiger Sora said:
Can I adopt that Eevee. I'd treat it with love and care.
In that case, can I take the Emolga? And/or the Sandslash?

geizr

Oct 9, 2008
In my experience, most web-comics seem to have only four primary subject themes, video gaming, computers, furry fantasy, or awkward relationships. There are exceptions(I have seen those, as well) which venture into superheroes or more classical fantasy, but the first four are the main ones I seem to run into. Video gaming and computers seem to be the most common.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
This kinda makes me want to dust off my Wii to check on that Pokemon Ranch thing. Haven't even had the Wii turned on for almost a year and the Ranch for god knows how long... probably reminiscent of a zombie apocalypse in there by now >_>

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Oh damn, this is downright hilarious xD
The panel with squirtle and charmander just made me laugh so much!