Pokemon B&W Female Trainer

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
A prostitute? What kind of prostitutes exist where you live? What she's wearing is nothing out of the ordinary. I see plenty of young girls walking around in hot pants.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
The "Male" trainer is so androgynous that I don't think it matters.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Someone clearly hasn't been to an English secondary school/college. The girls here put this attire to shame on a regular basis, you're lucky to find just one nice girl amongst the sea of orange faced sluts.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Wow, you're not kidding. Yeah that is pretty bad. Unfortunately, I don't think there's much that can be done about it.

Mewick_Alex

May 25, 2009
Ha, yea I spotted this. First thing I thought was: "No WAY do those shorts cover enough to be socially acceptable".

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Face it. The pokemon trainers always look worse than the pokemon of that generation. And you've seent he B & W generation. This hideous...creature...was to be expected, miss.

Bakuryukun

Jul 12, 2010
Judging people or characters based on what clothing they wear, humanity at it's best. Especially since a lot of these people I'd bet lament about how judgmental and prejudiced people are. She has shorts on for pete sake, get over it.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Doctor Glocktor said:
Black & White are based on New York State.

All the characters in that game are based on the typical people of New York.

2+2=4
As the residential overly proud New Yorker, I can honestly tell you that NO ONE dresses like that in New York.

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
timeadept said:
Doctor Glocktor said:
Black & White are based on New York State.

All the characters in that game are based on the typical people of New York.

2+2=4
You mean the average 12 year old girl in New York State is a prostitute?
Actually, in B&W the new trainers are 18

chif-ii

Aug 31, 2010
Funny. I had the opposite reaction when I first saw the design for the female character. "Oh goody, she's no longer a ten-year-old child!"

*if anyone tries to tell me she's under 15, I swear to god I will shoot you.

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
Wait... you pay attention to your trainer? Isn't the game kind of about... the little monsters you're making fight to the death? You know? Kind of the name of the game?

naab

Jun 4, 2009
Reference: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2gvqgf4R21qzp9weo1_400.jpg

What it could've been: VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!! The Following includes tasteful provocativeness not meant for users under the age of 16.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff190/Dilla-the-Dude/TifaLockhart-1.jpg

Auxiliary

Feb 20, 2011
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Thanks to you I have found one of the most epic sites ever!

I nearly cried upon seeing hipster diglett.

fundude365

Dec 12, 2007
Have to agree, the character design in this newest game is a mess. Fair enough, each year they're cranking out hundreds of new Pokemon and have managed to tighten up that particular embarrassment, but you've got to live with your main character throughout the game; they are always on the screen. This needs to be addressed.

naab

Jun 4, 2009
It's not about the avatars, even though they can be and are tasteless renditions of Japan's view on New Yorkers Pokemon avatars have always been cartoonish, big and heavy blends of colors, etc.