Pokemon choice

Gameslayer_93

Jul 17, 2009
I'm gonna go with poliwrath, not only does it look AWESOME but its pokedex entry is that it can easily swin across the pacific ocean, i spy a cheap ferry business :p and it can pack a serious punch http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/2/2d/062Poliwrath.png/170px-062Poliwrath.png

Jan 27, 2011
Jitters Caffeine said:
Seedot is probably a good choice considering Shiftry is Grass/Dark and has pretty decent Attack and Special Attack.
I ended up going for that. Found one that has (according to the battle tower guy) above average stats, a neutral Nature, and a bonus speed trait. Now, I just need to do some emergency EV training, a runthrough or two of the Elite four and I should be back on track again.

Oh, and the reason I considered Butterfree was because: a) SLEEP POWEDER! B) It can learn giga drain. C) It can learn psychic moves. ...but yeah. I remember how good Shiftry was in Ruby. It was pretty much the only grass type I've ever liked.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
If I can only have on then with out a doubt in my mind it has to be.

My all time number one favourite Pokemon, it has access to some really good moves, the punshiment it can take is intense. Also special attacks barely scratch it and it will mirror coat that shit back at. Of course it has weakness, but I love it for it's strengths.

The best thing is, it doesn't have to do anything to protect me, Milotic can calm people's rage just by appearing.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Quantum Roberts said:

Delibird. Why? Because it's a pokemon cosplaying as Santa Claus. How is that not adorable. Plus it looks so happy! I bet it woud make a gret playmate for children.
I always imagined that if I was a real trainer I would either have Delibird riding on my shoulder or chatot on my shoulder, one fires ice shards and another can Fus Ro Dah.

Id still pick Empoleon if I could only pick one Pokemon though! (reasons are on first page)

Palfreyfish

Mar 18, 2011
I wouldn't have my favourite Pokemon, because 1 =/= 6, so I'd have an Arceus and politely ask it to turn the world into a Pokemon world, with all the silly anime hair and the obvious lack of pressing issues such as Hunger and War etc

But yeah, I'd pick the God of all Pokemon, then ask it politely to add Pokemon to this world and remove most of the bad parts, and then let it go on its merry way.

Chanel Tompkins

Nov 8, 2011
Probably a more plantlike grass pokemon, like Bulbasaur or Lilligant. Sure, I'd have to get a UV lamp or something so they could get their daily sun without freezing to death in the winter , but I wouldn't have to worry about what they could eat.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Furret. Been a favorite of mine since I first played Crystal.

Minccino would also be a super useful one to have around the house.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Either a Liligant, Glaceon, or Serperior. They are my favorites and aren't too dangerous.

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Gardevoir. Elegant, kind, caring and god help anyone who dares threaten me. The second I saw a Ralts I knew that it's line was going to be my favorite. I'm bummed at the earlier versions a little just because I can't have one, though I suppose that's what the remakes are for.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Pretty much my same answer to every Pokemon thread. Vulpix. Why? I love foxes, is cute and cuddly, quite a useful power, better than any guard dog. Though if they don't evolve in this world I would just say go straight for Ninetails.

thibaut95

Feb 8, 2011
TimeLord said:
Blastoise

Because if you chose anything other than this then you are clearly unaware of the ridiculous levels of awesome radiating from Blastoise at all times.

I mean come on! It's a huge tortoise that stands on 2 legs and grows guns from it's back!
this is so true...

KrossBillNye

Jan 25, 2010
Well since no one has said it yet, I will say it now.

Magikarp.

Once it evolves, lets see whos laughing after :p

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Palfreyfish said:
I wouldn't have my favourite Pokemon, because 1 =/= 6, so I'd have an Arceus and politely ask it to turn the world into a Pokemon world, with all the silly anime hair and the obvious lack of pressing issues such as Hunger and War etc

But yeah, I'd pick the God of all Pokemon, then ask it politely to add Pokemon to this world and remove most of the bad parts, and then let it go on its merry way.
Wouldn't that make you technically the pokemon's version of Jesus?

I wouldn't mind that happening. You also forgot to add the technology that would be made in like 2020-2030.

Limitedthought

Nov 23, 2009
Gengar. For the purpose that it is a ghost pokemon, can't be affected by bullets or anything of this planet.
Looks baddass, is one of my favourite pokemon, a cheeky motherfluffer.
Can solidify himself for hugs. And can scare the shit out of him.

Also, I love purple.