Pokemon choice

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Allrigh. This is difficult. Had a massive argument with myself here. I have 3 candidates:

- Ghastly / Haunter / Gengar. Ghost pokémon have always been a bit difficult to place. They can turn invisible, mess with dreams and create hallucinations. Just because you can't hug him, doesn't mean you can't sense his presence.

- Swablu / Altaria. Made out of cotton, so definately huggable. Also, dragon flying type, so easy to go around with and awesome though. Just..not so much against electricity and rock.

- Aron / Lairon / Aggron. Would propably eat my computer. Very tough. Kind of like Nidoran made out of steel, but crushes trucks with a single attack. Less useful in daily life, however. That, plus it can beat most other pokémon because it's a steel-rock type combo.

As I must choose one, I will chose now and I choosseee:

The cloud-pokémon. The quickest and softest way to get around AND have a nice view.

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
There are some awesome choices, though the 8 year old in me cannot ever drop Scyther. Ok, well, it may kill me, but IF it could become loyal somehow, its half ninja, so it would be really really loyal. It can fly, its half ninja (cause it needs to be said twice) It would be a 6 foot bug, so really really creepy, but knowing its yours makes it all the better. And he would pretty much look like a bodyguard no one wants to screw with. But if people ever try to kill it, I can evolve it into Scisor, a metal ninja warmachine. (plus it could probably still fly)

... can't play games with him though, and talking may be tough. Those ghost phychic types or ghost types are pretty cool too.

Of course Arcanine works too. I mean, I like big dogs. This one is huge and so regal looking.
Everything about it is boss, and I can ride it, shoot fireballs at stuff... just boss.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Depends on the version.
Torchic/combuskin/blazekin because they're awesome.
Marowak because it's bullet-proof
Magicarp because.... yes

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
Pikachu, they're reliable, friendly and loyal.

Plus since this is our world we'd be able to make so much money with personal appearances that I'd be able to retire in a few years with more than I could ever make otherwise. You have to remember, Pikachu is by far the most popular Pokemon.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
Celebi, I have a lot of choices and number 2 would be Gallade, but Celebi is kick ass and would be easier to take care of in a real world scenario. All it eats is basically berries and other fruit.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Even though I love me some fire, I gotta go with Mudkip. Mudkip is so cute and his final evolution would one-hit k.o. almost all my opponents in emerald. If I can't have Mudkip, or Swampert and Mashstomp, then I would love to have Luxray or even Giratina as my pokemon.

Although, now that I think about it, Giratina is considered to be the devil in pokemon form, so my mom wouldn't be too happy with me playing with the "devil".

Pb Zeppelin

Aug 5, 2010

My favorite pokemon from the newer generations. Sure it may be slow and heavy, but Torterra is a bad ass. No doubt about it.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Eventidal said:
Probably the evolution of the 5th gen water starter.
The 2nd one, not that 3rd evolution. The one that still looks like an otter, only less derp.

He would be my buddy, I guess. He'd tag along and eat ice cream and not give a fuck and cut a ***** if he needs to.
You mean Dewott?

OT: I dunno, I like Ralts, but his/her evolution has so much rule 34 that it would get kidnapped in a millisecond (as I'm the only one with this pokemon).

I think I'd go with a psychic pokemon or a fighting type because we'd be bros not master and pet.
Kinda like my cat and I, we're bros, he always comes running into the house if he loses a fight and I run out and scare the shit out of what ever cat he's been fighting and then he smashes his head into the back of my leg because he can't bro fist.

Admittedly this only happened twice, but that's because he wins the other fights.

So yeah, I'd take like Machop or Abra or something.

Reggie Rock

Jan 12, 2012
Rhyperior. With solid rock.

This ************ knows rock wrecker. ROCK MOTHAFUCKIN WRECKER.
He's ROCK AND GROUND TYPE.The combination of kings.
He can't not look badass at all times.
Rhyperior will not mess up your pots and pans.

Palfreyfish

Mar 18, 2011
Terminate421 said:
Palfreyfish said:
I wouldn't have my favourite Pokemon, because 1 =/= 6, so I'd have an Arceus and politely ask it to turn the world into a Pokemon world, with all the silly anime hair and the obvious lack of pressing issues such as Hunger and War etc

But yeah, I'd pick the God of all Pokemon, then ask it politely to add Pokemon to this world and remove most of the bad parts, and then let it go on its merry way.
Wouldn't that make you technically the pokemon's version of Jesus?

I wouldn't mind that happening. You also forgot to add the technology that would be made in like 2020-2030.
Sweet, I'm now Pokemon Jesus. Though I would just want to start my adventure the way it starts in the games, it'd be fun. Being Poke-Jesus is far to much responsibility, I'd just dick around all day everyday if I were Poke-Jesus. But yeah, some awesome futuristic technology would also be awesome.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Shawn MacDonald said:
Everything about a Hippo is badass.
Badass you say?

As for what Pokemon I would want it would have to be Mewtwo because he is fully sentient and capable of taking care of himself and in turn making an equal relationship much easier assuming he does not all of a sudden turn schizophrenic.

P.S. To the Escapist community in general: whenever I open up any page at all with flash I get "Press ESC to leave full-screen mode" hovering 3 quarters up the screen. How do I get rid of that because I do not even know what to search for in terms of help?!!!!

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Fire-types are my favorite, and although it's tempting to want Charizard (honestly, who wouldn't?), I'm going to say Cyndaquil.

[http://photobucket.com/images/cyndaquil]

He's small, timid, agile, and strong. He'd make one awesome pet.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Shawn MacDonald said:
Stick with Hippowdon because he is my favorite ground type. Everything about a Hippo is badass. Really cool to use him as a guard dog in my front lawn. get a giant sandbox for him to play in. Ever needed to beat poison, fire, steel, electric, rock, I got my little sand hippo.
I have to admit, at first, I kind of looked past this "goodfy" hiphopanonymous, but once I saw him battling in P:BR, he's pretty legit.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
If it could evolve, I'd pick Dratini, since I'd love the ability to take care of one all the way up to a Dragonite.

If it couldn't, then just Dragonite. Honestly, I think it'd be the perfect Pokemon for the real world. It's strong, it's kind, it's intelligent, it can both swim and fly, and it can burn/freeze/electrocute/bury/obliterate anyone who tries to screw with it/me.

Veebs

Feb 22, 2012
Something I could use for transport probably, probably an Arcanine because I like my dogs. Also he can burn things. Or an Abra, because that thing is sweet and BAM! Teleport.