Pokemon choice

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
This is a good question. Tough call between a Salamence (on top of being badass, that ***** can feed itself), a Metagross (been my favourite since R/S, PLUS two super computers attached to each other? Yes please), or an Aggron.

Everyone loves an Aggron.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
hmm... that would be Bulbasaur
it's just such a cootsie-doopsie-woopsie-shnoopsie... you get my point. it was my first and only choice in pokemon red (aah, those were the days...), it has its pros and cons, it's just... plain awesome ^^

Pinhead Larry

Jan 9, 2012
Beldum, assuming you can evolve these Pokemon through age and affection, because I fucking love Metagross!
If not, probably Empolion. What a badass.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Does Paul as Magikarp count?

Because if so, I would so take that.

Regular Pokémon, a lot harder to pick.

Jitters Caffeine

Sep 10, 2011
aegix drakan said:
Tough choice...

Probably a pidgeotto or a skarmory. They can fly, and are pretty damn awesome.

Jitters Caffeine said:
QUAGSIRE!
GAAAAAAH!!!! *RAGE!!!*

I hate quagsire! It counters my whole Heartgold team!

My ampharos can't kill it, It can own my arcanine, it can beat down my Marowak and my Nidoking no problem...All that leaves me with is my Faraligatr and my Skarmory, neither of which can easily kill it.

.... >: ( And I see so many damn trainers with Quagsires! It really bugs me!
I guess that's what you get for having a team made almost entirely of pokemon weak to Water and Ground. Quagsire is THE best, and I can't see your Skarmory fairing well against it either.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Dragonite. In the days of Pokemon Blue I was the only kid at my school who had one, and he owned in link battles. Looked cool too, not to mention he was a bloody dragon! :>

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I'd have a Litwick! Man I love those little guys... and eventually then I would have a chandelure... which is also a cool pokemon! Its something about that ghostly flame colour I love!

Jan 27, 2011
Jitters Caffeine said:
I guess that's what you get for having a team made almost entirely of pokemon weak to Water and Ground. Quagsire is THE best, and I can't see your Skarmory fairing well against it either.
Yeah true...Ever since I got my Nidoking, my Marowak has been pretty useless... I'm kinda late in the game (everyone is level 45-ish), but I think I need a damn grass-type (or one that can use grass moves...)

What would you recommend? I'm considering Seedot, butterfree, or maybe a pineco...

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Smeggs said:
Arcanine.

Loyal.

Intimidating.

Strong.

Fast.

Can scorch all who oppose me in a raging inferno.
Ninja! You stole my answer! Now I have to go with my backup: Houndoom.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
God, I don't know! There's so many that I love that I have to choose from!

Maybe Braviary since it could fly me around and he's just so badass?

Gah, but I love so many! Can't I just have a bunch and rule the world live in peace and harmony?

ConstantErasing

Sep 26, 2011
Assuming we got along, Gengar. Not only is it an awesome Pokemon, but a freaking ghost. Imagine all the things you could do with a ghost. Failing that then Pikachu. It was the pokemon that introduced me to the series after all and still holds a special place in my heart.

WorriedSandwich

Nov 23, 2011
So... Did you come visit to hear about my POKEMON? Good! Then listen up! My favorite RAPIDASH... It...cute...lovely...smart...plus...amazing...you think so?...oh yes...it...stunning...kindly...love it! Hug it...when...sleeping...warm and cuddly...spectacular...ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time!

How come nobody has posted this?

Real answer: Cloyster. While it's probably a lousy, annoying and demanding pet (though not more than my cat), it's just fucking cool.

Ready2Go

Jun 7, 2010
Ralts if it can evolve, if not, then its evolve form Gardevoir.
Can sence negative emotions (good alarm system), and ,as a spiecies, its not very aggressive.

El Dwarfio

Jan 30, 2012
Probably a Poliwrath - but only because Charizard is too mainstream.

Although Poliwrath's are awesome.