Pokemon: Gotta Catch One

Mailman

Jan 25, 2010
We got an opera house, water treatment center, a river, a park known for its large rock outcrop, and several graveyards, all of which would be prime stomping grounds for a variety of pokemon. This doesn't mention the toads, frogs, lizards, birds, and cats that live wild in the neighborhood. Choices.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I'd totally get the resident flying pokémon. They're always awesome in their 3rd form and I could fly with them :D

JBGigas

Dec 19, 2009
I live in suburban/urban area and I'm a nerd, so I would catch Beldum!
A small cute robotic supercomputer!

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
Purrloin because Liepard is badass. Or I would go to the ocean and catch a Staryu, so I could get my favorite Starmie.

Atticus89

Nov 8, 2010
I live in an urban setting, so Pokemon near me are more human-shaped. I'd probably get a Ralts or an Abra.

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
I've seen a fox in my garden before, so much lurking until a Vulpix appears sounds like a good idea to me.

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
I'd probably go looking for an Eevee or Flareon, since I live in a town. Bar that, I'd get a Weedle, or head down to the lake and get a Magikarp/Poliwag. I might even go looking for a Slowpoke. Yeah, Slowpoke is awesome.

drag00n3r

Dec 15, 2010
MUNCHLAX FTW! so i'm gonna catch a munchlax because...well i think they would live in a city like area so i'm catching a munchlax!

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I live near lakes, power plants, mountains, and open plains. I think I have a wide variety of choices. That said, I'd probably try to catch a Lairon in order to train it into Aggron. Such a badass pokémon.