Pokemon Hypothetical: Shinies Only!

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Do the give-away Pokemon count? because I'd do pretty well with my Lv. 100 Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

In any case, I'd have; Scyther, Jolteon, Jellicent, Garchomp.

I do have some other shinies from way back, but I can't remember what they were...

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I wouldn't do too badly, I'd have a Staraptor I caught in Platinum, a Gen IV Machamp a friend gave me and an Azumarill I caught a couple of days back in X. Seems like a passable team which I could surf and fly with at-least. I might have a shiny Giratina I got in an event too, if that counts.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
I was evil, I've used the cheat code device to get quite a few shiny pokemon, but I'm not counting them. I did use it to get a manaphy egg, but it hatched shiny, which surprised me.

I caught a shiny tentacool (it was silver and green) and a shiny onix on my Crystal version, and I got 2 of the shiny Entei and Suicune from gamestop. I think I have a few more but I can't remember what they were.

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
about 7 Shiny Eevees, 3 Shiny Charmanders, a Shiny Shuckle, a Shiny Torchic, A shiny Alakazam, a shiny Zorua, and some legenaries like RAYQUAZA, and MEWTWO. and a few more, breeding is productive.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
All the wild/legit shinies I've gotten in order:

1. Zubat in Fire Red.
2. Wurmple in Emerald
3. Dratini in Black
4. Sandile in Black 2
5. Boldore in White 2

Not a bad team actually, with their complete forms I have a fairly diverse team, not bad! :D

I've had a bunch of shinies hacked for me by others, and I have some event/in-game shiny Pokemon from Gamefreak.

Jhonie

Oct 24, 2011
A Geodude and a Larvitar. 'S long as I grind for exp as much as I habitually do, I'll be fairly fine. I think.

LegendaryVKickr

Jul 20, 2012
Lets see, let me just get out my big OCD list of the shinies I have...

Dragonite, buizel, haxorus, cleffa, shuppet, porygon-z, latios, kyogre, regirock, bibarel, pupitar, smeargle, flygon, gorebyss, eevee, emboar, charizard, rotom, starmie, zoroark, latias, hippowdon, pichu, suicune, entei, raikou, nidoking, feraligatr, and swinub...

I'm pretty sure I'd be fine. Probably one of the best trainers in the land, given by the fact that I'd have so many more over most other trainers.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
I think I've owned 3, but in different gens. The only one I can distinctly remember is a pink Nidoran (female) I caught in the Safari Zone.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Well, a shiny zigzagoon and a shiny abra.

Hmm, at least shiny Linoone's look really pretty. To the pokemon contests!

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Let's have a look - Exploud and Sharpedo I got from a friend in a trade, Shroomish, Geodude, Grimer & Muk I found in the wild - then there's event Pokemon like Shiny Entei, Pichu, and Red Gyarados ofc

I think I'd do pretty well even without my event shinies :D

Feraswondervahnn

Jul 15, 2010
Well, I've only ever caught three. It would be 4 if that damn Pigeotto hadn't known Whilrwind...

So I'd have a Piloswine, Larvitar and Scizor. It could be tricky, but I think with some perseverance for Surf it could do well.

Whiptail

Feb 22, 2010
I have shiny zubat, ralts and elekid. I think I would do fairly well. Crobat, Gardevoir/Gallade and Electivire are all nice and good.

Dominic Crossman

Apr 15, 2013
Dwebble, ratatta, patrat, gible, gyarodas, natu.
the normals are crap but dwebble becomes a great wall, gible is uber, gyrados has great attack, natu can fly me around.
I think I'm sorted.

LightningFast

Feb 6, 2013
I've never had a shiny.

Ever.

I think I may have had a shiny Noctowl that I traded to a friend without knowing it was shiny, but my memory's too bad to ensure the shininess of said Pokemon.