Pokemon: Protectors of the Past(Recruitment and Interest Thread)

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
booksv3 said:
Bump.

Is this going to get off the ground?
Sources tell me the dudes behind all this are quite busy with IRL stuff. Standby.

Pappytech

Invested all my Souls into Res
Jun 7, 2011
Right, so first off I should probably apologize for the huge lull in activity on this thread. It's gone on for way longer than intended, but hopefully things will be able to pick up here in the next few days or so.

I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news being, sadly, that Arcanist has decided to step down as GM, as he doesn't have the time to both run this thread and avenge the deaths of his friends and sensei at the hands of the evil Red Lotus ninja clan. We all wish him luck on his journey to master the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique and bring justice to the land.

Luckily, the good news is that I have no such obligations tying me down, and once I rewrite a few things, I should be ready to get this RP up and running properly. As it stands, I'd expect to get most everything prepared by next week, and hopefully starting on the 13th. Assuming, of course, that people are still interested.

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
Still sitting around in the waiting room Doc, gotta get my genetically modified monster fighting fix.

Pappytech

Invested all my Souls into Res
Jun 7, 2011
Right, sorry about the delay, but here we go!

Redryhno said:
Deu Sex said:
Texas Joker 52 said:
SamtheDeathclaw said:
Ruedyn said:
Drummodino said:
Anayna said:
JdaS said:
While there were certainly plenty of great sheets submitted, I'm trying to keep the group size down to 8, so some people had to be rejected, unfortunately. However, if someone has to leave the RP for whatever reasons, the other applicants will be my first choices for a replacement, if they still want to play, of course.

For everyone accepted, please keep an eye out for the game thread, which should be put up shortly.