Pokemon RP Slots closed Chapter 11: I'm on a boat!

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
"That's horrible. What abomination of a scientist would dare to perform such a procedure on such a unique species? You said he's an 'Alien' Pokemon? That's incredible, the first proof of complex extra-terrestrial life."
Magnus looked at Trevor.
"Still..robbing an old lady? First of all, that's a bad cliche. Second, you're an idiot for not taking that pokemon to the local Pokemon Professor, I hear he lives in Pallet Town. He would have helped you with your whole police trouble. Though, you might want to be careful not to attract attention when heading back into town."
Magnus patted Quillz on the head.
"As for the reason why I helped him: He looked like he needed help. I didn't know what was going on. I just saw one person being chased by three others. It looked to me like you guys were going to rob him. I'm really sorry. How's about I make it up to you guys with some..." He checked his watch "..I'll say lunch..Huh? I know I could use a meal."

His eyes went to the man who slid down the ledge and fell. "You're about a half-mile northeast of Pallet Town. You okay, by the way?"

Soldato006

Feb 5, 2009
OOC: Damn you people get busy.

Rossto finished clearing out the last bit of smoke with his wings before returning to the perch on Heather's head. She surveyed the group now seeing the confused Magnus, the magician who's name she took to be Trevor with a slight grin on his face, a very angry Jeffery, a distracted Rodney and a new guy who did a magnificent face slide down the hill. She helped the new comer to his feet before looking at Magnus.

"Well if you are buying then it is fine by me." She said with a smile Magnus cocking his head a bit to the side.

She watched as the new person dusted himself off before introducing himself as Jared. She smiled holding out a hand to greet him.

"I'm Heather and this is Russto. Moving on the man with the Cyndaquill is Magnus who will be treating us kindly to lunch, The one with steam coming out of his ears is Jeffery, The one with the Totodile is Rodney and the scoundrel over there with the 'Alien' is Trevor though I think he is just trying to live his life like anyone else."

Jared shook his head trying to soak in the information while Russto was still keeping a close bead on the two troublemakers. Heather turned to see Jeffery finally starting to calm down as Chompers sniffed around looking for more berries to eat. She pulled out her pokedex and quickly let it scan entries of the gather of pokemon adding them in before closing it again.

"Now I am pretty sure we are all starting trainers ourselves so I say we should head for the Professors lab." Heather said before turning facing back into the woods, "And besides they typically give you some advice about how to help your pokemon out."

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
ooc: Im kinda confused bout whose playing but k

"No offence doll face but I don't need no help with my pokemon, Right Rosgry"
During all the confusion however Rosgry became all the more distracted by his nose as he managed to get his finger stuck in his nose. He nodded however with his trainers suggestion "Gry"

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"okay I`m calm I`m calm but I`m only tagging along I already got started" Jeffery said following the group out of the woods and back into town but they were greeted by people throwing stuff at Trevor.
" HAHAHAHA well I guess the`re still pissed about the whole fraud thing" Jeffery said laughing.
"but don`t worry I got it HEY EVERYBODY HE`S ALRIGHT I`M SURE HE`LL APOLOGIZE FOR TRYING TO SCREW YOU ALL OVER" the throwing ceased momentarily, Jeffery then turned to Trevor and whispered so no one can hear
"mate I know you`re a deceitful little scumbag but at least try and fake it long enough to lie to these people".

AZSolii

Dec 30, 2008
The group continued walked back to town, passing by where the magician had made his presence known. Of course, the criminal had the bright idea of coming back into town, but thanks to the presence of the other five trainers, he was nearly safe from most of the litter flung at him. And here they are...safe and sound. The man jumped from the patio of the restaurant he was sitting at. "Excuse me!" He had shoulder-length brown hair and a surprisingly trimmed goatee. He was clothed in dirty cargo pants and a matching vest. On his belt were two Pokeballs and on his left wrist was a strange device. His blue eyes looked at the group of six.

"Who are you?" asked the young man with the strange Pokemon.

My apologies, I didn't think that you actually were unaware that people were watching your "spectacle" from afar.

******************************************************************************************

"Roll up, Roll up one and all, old and young and be prepared to meet the Great Trevini and his assistant Ralts!"

The crowd tilted their heads as Joseh sipped from his lemonade from the restaurant across the street. The Growlithe at his feet woke at the magician's proclamation of his work and walked not too far from the railing of the patio of the restaurant.

"What is it Noah? Did you want to watch the magician play his tricks?" The Growlithe turned and nodded.

Joseh placed his lemonade back on the table. He turned in his seat as though looking for something. "Noah, have you seen Talos anywhere?" As if on cue, Joseh heard a low whine underneath his seat. He looked under it to find the tiny poochyena curled into a ball.

"Daw, Talos what are you doing under there?" Joseh picked up the small Pokemon and placed him on his lap. "There's nothing to worry about. I swear, you're certainly living up to the stereotype of the timid Poochyena."

The magician had nearly finished up his set up. "Prepare to see a spectacle of real magic!" The Great Trevini certainly had a way of gaining the attention of the crowd. They seemed almost drawn to him...

As the crowd gathered, Joseh found it difficult to view the stage the magician had made himself, but Noah still seemed to be enthralled as he continued to yip away at the various "oos" and "Ahhs" of the crowd. In one particular trick, the magician's Pokemon was lifted into the air as Joseh finally got a glimpse of his Pokemon.

That's not a Ralts... Joseh silently thought to himself. He remembered that his parents had bread a few for some of the psychics that lived in Saffron City. None of them ever looked like the one that the magician had.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, for my next trick my faithful assistant Ralts will perform his very own trick! With but a mental command, Ralts will make me disappear!"

The magician's grand finale... Talos began to whine a little more as Noah remained just as enthralled with the spectacle.

Suddenly, there was an explosion of gas. Talos dug into Joseh's lap as Noah began to bark and growl. Joseh, holding the timid Poochyena, stood up and watched as the crowd remained still, dazed and confused. He saw the magician and his "assistant" run off with what looked like a woman's purse.

Totally clashes with that outfit... "Noah, after him!"

The Growlithe quickly obeyed Joseh as he ran off towards the running magician.

There was another gas explosion as Joseh jumped the railing of the patio with Talos in his arms. He was blinded by the smoke, but heard fighting on the other side of the crowd. As the smoke dispersed, he saw a young Pokemon trainer return the stolen purse back to its owner, but the magician was nowhere in sight.

"Noah! Where'd you run off to?" Joseh heard a yelp as the contented Growlithe came back up to him, seemingly saddened he could not do anything to stop him.

"Daw, don't feel bad. It's not like you were expecting it. I certainly wasn't." The Growlithe rubbed against Joseh's leg as he pulled out two Pokeballs from his belt. "But for now, I think it's best you two were safe and sound for the moment. Noah and Talos return."

The two Pokemon were enveloped in waves of red light. Joseh placed the balls back on his belt.

"Did you see which way he went?" Joseh overheard.

"Yeah, he went into the forest," replied another voice.

There isn't anywhere else to go, considering this is a coastal town... He sighed as he watched two young boys run off after them. Honestly, kids think they can become trainers the moment they graduate out of gradeschool...makes me wonder. He sighed as he went back up onto the retaurant patio. Still, seems like they'll be alright. I doubt that sleeze will do anything stupid He sat back down and checked his Pokegear. It would be another two hours before he would be able to see Professor Oak.

******************************************************************************************

"I'm sorry, my name is Joseh Nall, I'm a...traveler of sorts." He looked at the group of six. "Most of you seem fairly new...are you here to see the professor?"

Name: Joseh Nall (Pronounced Yoh-Seh Nahl)

Skills: Empath (psychic-based; latent), Has a High School Education (has a hard time understanding why whiny pre-teens have the fantastic ideas of becoming Pokemon masters), Wilderness survival (Comes with wandering the "World of Pokemon")

Personality: Sarcastic, Compassionate, Dutiful

Hometown: Outside of Saffron City in Kanto

Starter and how you met it: Growlithe named Noah. When Joseh was nine years old, his parents gave him a Growlithe. Having no interest of dealing with Pokemon, Joseh was skeptical of keeping the Growlithe, figuring his parents were pushing him to become a breeder instead of following his heart-set dream of becoming a doctor. It wasn't until the Growlithe saved his family's life from Team Rocket that he began to have second thoughts.

Pokemon in party: Growlithe named Noah and a Poochyena named Talos.

Bio: Joseh was born to a family outside of Saffron City. His mother and father were both breeders and tried so hard to let their son enjoy the same, but Joseh's interests were nowhere near Pokemon of any sort. He wished to be a doctor, forsaking the interests of his family for what he believed to be a higher cause: the helping of people.

When he was nine years old, he was given a Growlithe from his parents; it was the same species of Pokemon that his father had started out with. However, Joseh wanted nothing to do with the Growlithe and went to great lengths to ignore the poor thing. It wasn't until his family was attacked by Team Rocket that he began to have second thoughts.

He and his family were cornered by Team Rocket, threatened to not move until they had left and thieved every last Pokemon from their breeding grounds. The Growlithe, which had been treated as though dead by his owner, intercepted the intruders and blazed them out with a devastating flamethrower.

Amazed by the undying loyalty of the Growlithe, his opinions on Pokemon changed drastically. He finally named the Growlithe and embraced him as his best friend. His parents were pleased by seeing their son embracing the Pokemon world as Joseh finally decided to follow in the foot-steps of his parents. But, under the condition that he would finish his high school education first.

Although his parents were confused by his decision, they accepted his decision after he explained: "Really, mom and dad, do you REALLY want a ten year old wandering around on his own with nothing but a Growlithe?"

After graduating, he left his parents, but not without them giving a Pokegear to stay in touch. For a year he has wandered around Kanto, capturing a Poochyena he named Talos along the way. He now follows the same pilgrimage his parents took to explore all of the Pokemon world. Only then can he truly follow in the foot-steps of his parents.

Money: $500

Equipment: Backpack. 3 Pokeballs, 1 Greatball, 4 Potions, 2 Paralysis Heals, 2 Antidotes, Pokegear v2.0 System

"Finally took long enough" is probably what SC is thinking right now. I think this'll be a fun RP to be a part of, eh? And...it's 3:00 in the morning; I'm going to bed.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
"Well, first we're going to have lunch. Yes, we're headed to see Professor Oak afterwards. We have a...scientific proposal...for him. Now, if you have no other business with us, we'd all like to eat. You're welcome to join us if you don't mind paying for yourself."
Quillz began digging at Magnus's pants leg to get his attention and then layed down on her back. "Oh fine." he kneeled down and scratched the belly of his pokemon, much to her enjoyment. "Alright, happy now?" Quillz nodded. "Alright. Gentlemen, and Lady, let's get a table. Nice to meet you mister Nahl. Though you should have introduced yourself while you were watching us in the woods."

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Ooc: Jebus! you guys do work fast.

Rodney asked mostly at Magnus and Trevor "Hey guys, isn't Clefairy a alien pokemon too?" Magnus spoke first and said "Well yes they are but they are just from the moon..." That was all Rodney needed to hear however Magnus continued to ramble. Rodney again cut it and said "I don't think we will get anything too filling we ate before the.... show oh and Trevor you and Rosgry there are pretty noticeable so if the cops or an Officer Jenny show up you best have something to tell them." Chompers was lightly headbutting Rodney in the leg as if to say "Hey it's your loss if you don't want to eat much!"

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
Trevor was taken aback. It had been a while since someone told him to take care of himself. Think I should stick around with these guys "Hey no problem" Searching threw his pockets for what seemed like 5 minutes it was finally Rosgry who slipped Rodney a photo of two Trevors.

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
OOC: Just a rouse, Since there are so many Joys and Jennys its only natural they'd buy into a twin scam

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"hmmmm well I could go for some lunch so let`s go" jeffery said the trainers then stepped into the restaurant taking one booth to fit all of them their Pokemon were huddled around the outside eagerly awaiting their food a waitress possibly in her teens came over and asked them what they wanted all of them ordered a burger for them selves and some poke-chow for their pokemon, except for Rodney who only wanted a salad and had ordered some meat for chompers after taking their order the waitress then said to jeffery
"hey you`re that kid who got that old lady`s purse back from that thief, I thought that was really brave and I like heroes" she then gave Jeffery a kiss on the cheek and walked off to get ther`re food all the while the others were looking at Jeffery and making oh la la noises trying to embarrass him.

Once their food got there they started a discussion about what was going to happen at prof.oaks
Jeffery suggested the he might want to keep rosgry for further study to which Trevor quickly objected.

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
"Uhuh no way". Rosgry only had to jump on the table with his fists clenshed in order to emphasize the point "Rosgry, Ros!".
"He said it best"

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Chompers took this as some game and jumped up to and began to dance, all the while the massive steak was hanging out of his mouth. Rodney told Trevor "We should atleast let Oak take a look at him, do you know anything about him then? his type is obviously psychic but evolutions, egg type anything?" He then continued with another question this time to the whole group "Well we will soon be off to Pewter city for our first badge....ummm you guys want to travel together? I think we make a pretty good team" He said with a big grin on his face.

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
"Well, he likes to collect stuff. Leaves, rocks pokemon feathers that kind of thing. He just puts them in his pock..." The sound of the napkin decepencer being violently emptied of its contents bought everyones attention as Rosgry stuffed its contents into the pockets of his space suit a flurry of electric lights buzzing in his visor.

"Uhh, Apart from that nothing"

ooc: refer to character sheet on first page for appearance

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Rodney was shocked "So not paying for those!" he said then added "Well I think if we travel around then it might do him some good, he will get to see lots of new things and hopefully not destroy them"

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
Heather chimed in "Yeah and who knows there might be more like him out there"

The enthusiasm was over whelming and while Trevor often wondered bout these things himself, he really couldn't really bring himself to trust somebody with something like Rosgry. Upon hearing more bout exploration and the chance of meeting more of his kind Rosgry gave a look to Trevor. "Guess your right" So where is this Oak guy anyways?

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"um his lab is visible right out the window" Jeffery pointed to the building on top of the hill as he devoured his burger.
"oh and I`m all for the whole team thing if it means we get to travel I just have one rule: try and hurt my riolu outside of a Pokemon battle and you will be dead before you can say holycrapImsorry"
Jeffery than scratched his riolu behind the ears just how he liked it with everyone staring at him in a state of slight shock
"well I say we get going" the group then left and started for the hill with the crowd of towns people still angry about the whole magician thing once they arrived at the gates Jeffery pushed the button for the intercom and said
"Ummmmm we`re here to see prof. Oak we`ve got something to show him."

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
They went through the gate and were expecting to find Oak in his office but instead was outside feeding the Pokemon he walked up to them and asked "How may I help you"

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
That lunch had left a dent in Magnus's wallet, his back pocket felt considerably lighter. He decided that as soon as they got to a pokemart, he had to find an ATM. He was a little surprised when they found Prof. Oak outside so quickly.
"We have something to show you that migh just be the Pokemon discovery of the century." Magnus told Prof. Oak, who seemed quite intrigued. "Trevor, show him Rosgry."

Trevor called out the Pokemon and displayed him for Professor Oak. Oak's eyes went big, like a child who sees a large piece of candy.
"Come into my lab please." They followed Oak into the lab...

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Rodney asked Oak "Your not going to hurt him are you?" Oak laughed maniacly and said "Why of course I am" Trevor raised a fist and so did Rosgry, so Oak quickly followed up with "I'm just kidding guys don't worry little...what was it? Rosgry ah yes, Rosgry your in good hands."

Ooc: The computer is actually working properly so I can play now! woot!1!!11