Pokemon RP Slots closed Chapter 11: I'm on a boat!

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
jeffery began to stir in his hospital bed as he began to wake up he began to mumble in his sleep.
"no, I did`nt take the money, oh c`mon we can work this out, hey don`t NO" jeffery mumbled before he awoke with a yell shooting up into a sitting position a cold sweat over his body. "god I hate my dreams when I`m knocked out" jeffery said wiping the sweat from his head with his hands he suddenly realized everyone was staring at him.

"what never see a guy wake up before" jeffery said rudely eying everyone who was looking at him. "what,oh fine I`m going back to sleep" jeffery said laying back on his bed.

"huh that`s a new one, usually he just says something completely stupid,wonder what he was dreaming" lucario said looking at jeffery curiously.

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
"Oh god... How did any of you manage to even do all this? Standing up to the Rockets despite all the things going against you...? I doubt many others would have come this far."

It was strange. Throughout the time with the group his opinion of them all had shifted drastically. Before he thought they were all wound too tightly, or that they were acting too impulsively, but now he knew their story it all made sense. The heartbreak and the pain they'd all been through might have defeated him long before now. He'd found a new respect for them.

Staryu was nearby, trying to strike up a conversation with Lucario. "I bet it's something from before. I mean, he's had it tough recently..."

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Magnus approached Alan after Rodney had finished explaining things to him.

"You were right when you said that you recognized me from somewhere. I hope this makes our actions a bit more clear... Anyway, Alan, I'm just glad that we have you as an ally." Magnus put out his hand for Alan to shake, an official welcome into the group.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
After shaking Alan's hand and officially welcoming him into the group, Magnus and Dani left to go work with Abby.

After walking outside, they managed to find a nice grassy area on the hospital grounds where they could train.

"Alright Dani... Go ahead and let Abby out of her pokeball, and I'll go ahead and let some of my Pokemon out." Magnus grabbed a few of his pokeballs and let out the Pokemon inside them. Reynard and Eon beamed to the ground nearby, and sat down. Magnus grabbed a third pokeball, and called out Quillz.

"C'mon Dani... Go ahead and bring Abby out here." He said smiling, waiting for Dani to call out her Pokemon.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"Ok ok, hold your horses! Let me put Norbert back in his ball, I think Abby gets nervous around him." Dani called Norbert back and released Abby, she quickly hid as well as she could behind Dani, "I just don't know what to do! She does this every time!"

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
"Hmm..." Magnus pondered. "Every time you let her out?"

"Uh-huh. She just hides behind me..." Dani explained. "I don't know why she's so afraid."

"That's interesting... Try moving. Does she follow you?"

Dani moved forward and sideways, but Abby continued to hide behind her trainer.

"So, she simply hides herself whenever out of her pokeball." Magnus said aloud. "What about when she's in battle?"

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
Well, this was it. Regardless of any fears he'd have to put up with Alan was now with these guys through whatever they did. Why do I already regret this decision?

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Brandon sat in a chair in the room with his head back. His phone started playing the song Love At First Sight. "Hi Rena." He said smiling. "Hi, Brandon. I know we shouldn't be talking right now but I just called to wish you a Happy birthday." She said in a cheerful voice. Brandon face palmed. After a second she said "You forgot didn't you?"
"Yeah." She laughed "So what happened that made you forget your own birthday."

Brandon grew quiet again and left the room not wanting to bring up painful memories to the rest of the group. "One of our friends was killed last night." He said and told her the whole story not going to deep into details. He could hear her trying to keep back tears as she talked. "I'm sorry Brandon give Magnus my best wishes."
"I will. I love you. If anything happens call me. I'll be there as soon as I can." He said as she hung up." He walked back into the room.
"You okay?" Rodney asked as he walked back into the room.
"Yeah I'm fine It was just my girlfriend calling to wish me a happy birthday." He said giving a weak smile.

Yes it really is my birthday today. I'm 17 if anybody's wondering.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Get CRAAAAZY!!! Have a good one!

"Erm... I actually haven't had a battle with Abby, I am always afraid she will just hide behind me and I will lose!" Dani thought for a few seconds, "Do you think it would help to have a battle?"

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

You like like a Grimer,

And smell like one too!

I am mentally seven and a half, I know.

Rodney had started thinking about where the group would go next. We could spend a couple of days on Cinnabar then, maybe stop by my place before we head off to Viridian again

He pulled out his phone and rang his house, immediately his mother picked up the phone-

"Yes? Who is it?" she chirped in the overly nice tone that only a Joy could have.

"Mum, it's Rodney" Rodney replied quietly fearing the wave of his mothers parental worrying about to crash down.

"Rodney? Ahh what a relief, how are you? Are your friends ok? Your aunty told your father and I what happened. Oh what a terrible thing to have happened. You have to come back and visit us. Except once you come back you are grounded for life, understand mister?" she rattled barely breathing between sentences.

"No don't worry Mum, everyones fine. A little sore, Jeffrey literally. But we are getting over it and we're coming to visit in a few days if that's ok" Rodney said slowly trying to calm his mother down.

"That's fine dear, I'll invite over the whole family! ...that might scare your friends a bit only a few then, see you soon dear!" Rodney's mother chirped away.

"Bye..." Rodney mumbled.

Rodney sighed, he knew "only a few" would likely mean half of all the Nurse Joys and Officer Jenny's in Kanto, along with their families.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
"It might help... I mean, it's at least worth a shot." Magnus suggested. "Let's see... Who to use, though. Oh, I've got it!"

Magnus pulled one of his Safari Balls from his belt.

"Quillz, you have a seat next to Reynard and Eon, please." Quillz went and sat down next to the father and son. "Alright... Come on out, Tank!"

"Rhy Rhyhorn, Rhyhorn horn!" What is it, a battle?

"Come on Dani... Let's see if Abby will battle." Magnus stood at the ready.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Dani quickly went behind Abby and pushed her toward Tank,

"Its time to battle Abby, I want you to listen to me!"

Abby had no choice but to stand in a battle position against Tank, Dani stood back with a wide smile on her face,

"Ok Maggie, take it easy on us! Abby, use..." Dani thought for a moment, "Erm, use sword dance! But keep your guard up!"

Hovering, transparent swords surrounded Abby and began rapidly spinning around her body, she looked quite elegant with the swords spinning around her body. Suddenly, a flurry of rocks came flying toward Abby, she managed to dodge in time but a few chunks hit her and knocked her concentration, but the sword dance had taken its effect,

"Oh dear, keep focusing!" assured Dani, "Use Thief!"

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
"Tank, use Rock Blast!" Tank fired a small flurry of stones that flew towards and struck the young Absol.

"Keep it up Abby, use Razor Wind!" Dani called out to her timid Pokemon. Abby lifted her head, aiming her curved horn and swung, releasing a blade of air that flew past the Rhyhorn.

"Tank, get in close with a Fury Attack!" Tank charged towards Abby, his large horn swinging.

"Oh no, Abby jump!" Abby leapt up, causing Tank to miss his mark, and run into a tree, smashing away some of the bark. "Now, use Pursuit!"

The young female Absol sped towards the Rhyhorn, tackling it from behind with Dark-Type energy. Absol jumped away from Tank as it got up and turned to attack her. Flying back towards Tank was the blade of the Razor Wind as it returned and struck him critically.

"Tank, Stomp!" Tank began running and reared himself up on his hind legs.

"Abby, dodge it!" Abby managed to avoid being hit by Tank's powerful legs. "Now, Swords Dance!"

Flashing transparent swords spun around the Absol, strengthening her.

"Tank, use Rock Blast!" Another flurry of rocks flew towards Abby, only a few striking her.

"Abby, use Pursuit!" Abby chased after the Rhyhorn, and pounced on it. Thanks to the increased power from the Swords Dance, Abby managed to defeat Tank.

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
lucario was leaning against a wall next to Jeffery's bed he started to ignore staryu not wanting to talk to anyone right now but after staryu reiterated he felt compelled to respond.

"yeah but he usually handles it by hitting things not by having nightmares" lucario replied still staring at the floor.

"well maybe he finally snapped" staryu said looking over at jeffery.

"I doubt it Jeff has never been all there in the head I doubt whatever`s left would be broken so easily"

"well I bet he`s never had to put up with this much in such a short time"

"yeah well talking about it does`nt really help so why don`t you let me handle stopping Jeff from having a mental breakdown and you try and stop Alan from needlessly hitting people that sound okay to you" lucario said ending the conversation.

"fine no need to get defensive" staryu said before floating away.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Dani jumped in excitement as Tank fell to the ground,

"Abby! You did it! You won a battle!"

Abby calmly walked over to Dani and sat beside her, she sat up straight with a look of confidence and was not hiding behind Dani.

"Oh Maggie it worked! Look! She's not hiding behind me she is sitting beside me!"

Dani hugged Abby with a grin on her face.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
"Congratulations girls... You've beaten me." Magnus admitted to Dani and Abby. "You're very strong Abby... I'll have to try harder next time."

Magnus walked over to Abby, knelt down, and reached out to pet her.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
As Magnus knelt down, Abby flinched slightly, but with her newfound confidence she let Magnus pet her.

"That's a good girl." Magnus said to Abby. He called back his own Pokemon, and patted Abby on the head once more. "Well, I'm going back inside... You going to come along, or are you going to stay out here for a bit?"

Magnus went back into the hospital, and retraced his steps to Jeffrey's room...

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Magnus:
Quillz(Typhlosion, Female, 46)Holding: Charcoal
Red(Typhlosion, Male, Shiny, 36)
Reynard(Vulpix, Male, 44)
Eon(Vaporeon, Male, Shiny, 6)
Ryu(Dragonair, Male, 32)
Tank(Rhyhorn, Male, 26)

Rodney:
Chompers(Feraligatr, Male, 45)
Speedy(Raticate, Female, 38)
Sparks(Ampharos, Male, 35)
Blaze(Charmeleon, Male, 35)
Slicer(Scyther, Male, 30)
Knight(Dratini, Female, 21)

Jeffrey:
Lucario(Male, 44)
Charmeleon(Male, 30)
Haunter(Female, 30)
Gyarados(Male, 27)
Abra(Female, 12)

Jared:
Nicky(Nidoking, Male, 45)
Sparky(Magneton, 38)
Angus(Tauros, Male, 36)
Shelley(Cloyster, Female, 35)
Xero(Exeggcute, Male, 29)

Brandon:
Lilly(Gardevoir, Female, 36)
Jack(Gallade, Male, 36)
Dictus(Ditto, 25)
Rash(Poliwhirl, Male, 29)

Dani:
Norbert(Blazekin, Male, 41)
Murphy (Altaria, Male, 38)
Todd (Ludicolo, Female, 34)
Pikachu(Pikachu, Female, 30)
Abby (Absol, Female, 27)

Alan:
Staryu(42)
Magneton(40)
Golbat(Male, 37)

Rodney:
Goo(Grimer, Male, 32)
Faith(Clefairy, Female, 37)

Magnus:
Quake(Quagsire, Male, 38)
Scout(Furret, Male, 40)

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
I'm actually thinking a time skip is in order. I've got very little to say right now and I'm sure everyone else is in the same situation. Perhaps we should magic Jeff's leg better and quickly be on our way to Rodney's house/somewhere a bit more exciting?

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
revolverwolf said:
I'm actually thinking a time skip is in order. I've got very little to say right now and I'm sure everyone else is in the same situation. Perhaps we should magic Jeff's leg better and quickly be on our way to Rodney's house/somewhere a bit more exciting?
ummm it`s his arm and yeah agreed with the whole time-skip thing

Jeff continued to lay in his bed sound asleep when suddenly a nurse poked her head in the door.
"what you lot are still here the doctor said he was okay to leave two hours ago" lucario looked at the nurse with are you kidding me look.

"seriously, so we`ve been standing around here for like 2 more hours than we needed to damn one of us has got to check their watch more" lucario let out a sigh before shaking his head.

"well best wake him up" lucario said punching jeffery in the arm instantly waking him up.

"AHHH DAMMIT" that was the bad arm you prick" jeffery groaned as he rubbed the spot where lucario punched.

"yeah whatever the doctors say we can leave now" lucario informed him.

"Awesome let`s saddle up and roll out people" jeffery laughed hopping out of bed slipping as he had`nt used his legs for about a day, grabbing the curtain pulling it around his bed to get changed and stepping out fully changed with his backpack over his shoulder he flopped down in the chair next to his bed awaiting someone else`s response.