Police Called After Banana-Man Attacks Gorilla-Man in Ohio

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I hope nobody got murdered today and lsot air time to this, they'd really be pissed off.

Well, except for the being dead thing.

Also, notice how this didn't happen until Obama got in? Bloody democrats, leaving the US at the mercy of roving bananas. [small]Well, it's Fox[/small]

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
They're looking for a person in a banana costume. And they will never find him.

THE PERFECT CRIME.

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
A prank, this may be.

Violent, it may be.

Unprovoked, it may be.

Hilarious, it still be.

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Actually, one of my friends is planning something...similar. You see, in my area there is a Chick-Fil-A restaurant. As part of their advertising, they have a person in cow costume standing outside urging people to "Eat Mor Chiken". Cute right? Well, my friend just happens to own a chicken costume. And that's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

OT: A banana sprinting towards and then tackling a man in a gorilla suit is indeed a hilarious image, but that guy sounded like a moron. He pronounced "spartan" all weird.
Just tell him to make sure no one looking like Peter griffin is around when he do that.

May 5, 2010
iniudan said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Actually, one of my friends is planning something...similar. You see, in my area there is a Chick-Fil-A restaurant. As part of their advertising, they have a person in cow costume standing outside urging people to "Eat Mor Chiken". Cute right? Well, my friend just happens to own a chicken costume. And that's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

OT: A banana sprinting towards and then tackling a man in a gorilla suit is indeed a hilarious image, but that guy sounded like a moron. He pronounced "spartan" all weird.
Just tell him to make sure no one looking like Peter griffin is around when he do that.
Oddly enough, he has a plan for that, too.

Faux Furry

Apr 19, 2011
Maybe the guy in the banana-man costume was a Ray Comfort fan looking to make Bananas into the Atheists' Nightmare by attacking an ape-man, a symbol of the evolutionary process in blatant defiance of the natural order of things(which would make this mauling a miracle?)?

Thimblefoot

May 10, 2009
I guess you could say that the Gorilla was a yellow belly, getting himself beaten in this kind of monkey business, if I were there, they would have had to peel that banana off the ground...

Yeah, I suck.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
LMAO, funny stuff even if it feels a bit contrived to the point of a put-on.

My money is on this suspect...

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
jamesworkshop said:
really no one has done a in soviet russia joke yet
In America, banana goes bananas on guerilla.

In Soviet Russia, guerilla goes bananas for banana. What a country!

Kind of terribad, I know...but at least I tried! :p

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Vohn_exel said:
Stories like this just really appeal to me.
Don't you mean Ape-peal?

The guy obviously dressed as banana just to make this joke. It takes dedication to be that committed to a joke.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
FalloutJack said:
I believe the following is all that needs to be said...

If that ain't what they're referencing, I don't know what it is.
Maybe this...
Because this makes as much sense as that little news segment.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
thick doona said:
Vohn_exel said:
Ape-peal?

I like this story a lot.
Twilight_guy said:
Vohn_exel said:
Don't you mean Ape-peal?

The guy obviously dressed as banana just to make this joke. It takes dedication to be that committed to a joke.
Haha, I hear an echo :D Also, these are awesome! I love bad puns.