Poll: #1 game you want for 2010

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
A Syphon Filter game with the good old gameplay. Pikmin 3. Eternal Darkness 2. F-Zero GX 2 (or something along those lines). I'll think of more later.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
Goldbling said:
ravensshade said:
Goldbling said:
SimuLord said:
Elder Scrolls 5. Absolutely, positively, hands down, Elder Scrolls 5. If they deliver it on schedule and don't fuck it up it could be the fourth Game of the Year award for Bethesda.
Not could be, WOULD be the fourth GOTY award
unless they somehow mess it up
Even if they did mess it up, it would still be me #1 fav game of 2010
probably mine to but it wouldn't be a GOTY if they did mess it up

Mikkelet

Mar 19, 2009
Man! Why did you make radio-buttons (I know you didn't have a choice)? Several titles on list, am I waiting for! D:

Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Assasian's Creed 2
HL2: Episode 3 (If it's coming)

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Elder Scrolls 5 or another single player KOTOR, preferably on the same scale as Fallout but with longer story and more missions.

Endangered Puma

Dec 22, 2008
I know a lot of these are sequals, although really most of them are good games. Although it is nice to have something other than the 'if it's not broken don't fix it" mentality.

I know I couldn't fit all of them in the poll, and I kept it to onces that are announced. (Excluding episode 3, but a large crowd is expecting that to come out in 2010 anywho)

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Including games that may or may not come out this year, the games I want the most are primarily nostolgic long awaited sequels to Serious Sam & American McGee's Alice, plus a couple of Batman games.

The Sadist

Dec 28, 2008
Sorry... I'm importing Tears to Tierra 2 from Japan... though many of you doesn't have a clue of what it is...

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
I am looking forward to Brutal Legend, Infamous and I am Alive, those may be scheduled for 2009 but I always assume that everything will be delayed.

sonicspin

Nov 13, 2008
Oh I don't know, how about...A GOOD SONIC GAME FOR A CHANGE! I swear just once in my life I want to see one last good Sonic game...Not just for me, but for you, the children, and the Die-Hard Fans!

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Soldier of Fortune 3. One that's actually made by Raven this time, as opposed to the travesty that was Soldier of Fortune: Payback. Soldier of Fortune 2, as hated as it seems to be, is one of the best borderline action/tactical FPS games I've ever played. It's not a Rainbow Six, but it's nowhere close to a Quake game. You just have to turn the difficulty up to Soldier of Fortune, turn on weapon inaccuracy, and it's amazing how tense it becomes. Add in Weapons mod 2.0, and you have a winner. Yes you have to aim, no, firing on fully automatic will not land all shots within a 2 inch circle.

Schnippshly

Mar 6, 2009
bodyklok said:
Schnippshly said:
THAT 256-PLAYER GAME ON THE PS3, DAMMIT
MAG, dude I think thats coming out this year in Q3 or maybe Q4 if it gets delayed a bit.
Well I believe the release date is December 31st, 2009. However, even if it is actually released on that date, I would not get it until 2010 anyway. So there you go.

Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
I'm hoping they do something less repetative with Assassins Creed 2. Which will be hard to do.