Poll: A Pledge for 2016

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
DEATH TO ALL TYRANTS! "Fries an RPG" Sorry, Taco, it's nothing personal. Someone has to play the role of the insurgent.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
Can I nominate myself as I am a crab with a top hat and monocle. Does this fine, Mexican, eating device have a top hat and monocle? I thought not.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
tippy2k2 said:
Raising taxes on the 1% users with Publisher's Club!?!

This is bullshit! As a Pub Clubber, I worked hard to inherit all this money from my billionaire parents! You 99 percenters are always whining about how high your taxes are, how you don't have medical treatment, how your toilets are actually just holes in the ground, blah blah blah! You know what? I have problems too! Last month, the cook's son died and she had to take the day off! I had to have the assistant chef make my meal and he forgot to garnish the ham with $100 bills like I like (he used $20's like I was some kind of animal)! Can you even contemplate how hard my life is!?
You mean you only have your ham garnished with $100 bills?

pshah!

such a peasant!

Excuse me while I dine on some of the finest roasted brown New Zealand Kiwi bird garnished with gold leaf extracted from ancient Mayan artifacts; I'll wash it down with a Diamond chalice filled with a wine made from only the single finest grape from the harvests of the each worlds finest vineyards.

I'd have something more extravagant prepared for me, but in an economy like this, I have to eat on a tighter budget.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Frieswiththat said:
Can I nominate myself as I am a crab with a top hat and monocle. Does this fine, Mexican, eating device have a top hat and monocle? I thought not.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ANIMAL WEARING A TOP HAT AND MONOCLE!!!

AVAST YE VILE CRUSTACEAN!

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
As eternal God-Emperor of the 'Pist, I am removing your name from the ballot.
The options are now as follows:
1. Souplex.
2. Whoever selects option 2 will be dealt with. Severely.
3. Also Souplex.

ShadowTrooper-A-E

Aug 20, 2012
Never! I vote Anarchy! For Independence! Freedom! I will never obey the commands of a talking taco or a army of bro's!
Revolution!

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
BreakfastMan said:
Imthatguy said:
BreakfastMan said:
The powers you have invoked are beyond your puny understanding (of metal)

EDIT: Saw Lamb of God with In Flames last month was AWESOME HellYeah was good there too.
Bring it, you Injustice League sonofabitch. Your only option is to lose. :D

I have reviewed all the options and they all involve you failing.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
BreakfastMan said:
Imthatguy said:
I think you need to reevaluate your position. This is the only option you face when dealing with the Brovengers:

There is no possible way to fight Overkill... I hate you. (Seeing them with Testament Feb 9th?)

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Imthatguy said:
BreakfastMan said:
Imthatguy said:
I think you need to reevaluate your position. This is the only option you face when dealing with the Brovengers:

There is no possible way to fight Overkill... I hate you. (Seeing them with Testament Feb 9th?)

Haha, the brovengers win another battle! Victory is mine! (And I wish. Outside of the big 4, Testament and Overkill are my fav thrash bands. D:)

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Imthatguy said:
BreakfastMan said:
Like I'd ever give up! IMO Testament or Overkill deserves Anthrax's place in the big 4.

Fine, truce, for now anyways. I will be watching you...

I disagree, they both deserve to take Slayer's place in the big 4. Anthrax totes kicks ass. :p