Poll: Advice?

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
dragonslayer32 said:
-snip-

Also, to add discussion value, has anyone else been in a similar situation? Would you guys take looks or personality?
Everyone (okay, most everyone) is initially attracted to a person physically, opposed to their personality, but in the long run, what's most important is whether or not you're attracted to their personality. Getting along with someone, finding common ground, being able to have an intellectual or casual conversation, and feeling comfortable with a person is far more important than their hairstyle.

Your ex cheated on you, and although there are some exceptions, most times that's reason enough to not get back together. Not to mention your ex is 'dull'. I know that feeling all too well, albeit between friends, and it's something that can really ruin an interaction with a person. And those interactions are the most important part of relationships.

I personally haven't been in this sort of situation myself but I do feel personality is more important in the long run.

Seriphina

Apr 24, 2010
Rule No.1 Never return to an ex.
If u broke up there was probably a good reason and if it didn't work b4 what is different this time?! I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule but i doubt your situation is that.

Also why did she cheat? Is that gonna change or will she do it again? I wouldn't say don't trust someone cos they cheated on you, there may have been other issues but think on it.

Don't go back just because it's comfortable if it's gonna be boring and what is the point in going backwards in life? Ever? :)
GL <3